Anatole's ACM App

Anatole

1. What is your Ingame Name:    Anatole

2. SteamID (steamid.xyz if you need to get it):    STEAM_0:1:176093727

3. Rank:    RFM

4. Time on server:    My time gets reset often, currently i should be around 6-7 weeks but it says 1 week 5 days. I am level 84 with no bought levels.

5. Total strikes ever received:   None in medical, 4 in Nu7 but i had 3 of them removed talking to Fool when he was commander. If needed i can talk more in depth about them

6. How many warns do you have on GL:   2, both from policerp and from last year

7. Who gave you permission to apply:    Brick and Smokey

8. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you?:  On medical 6, on server it would be 9, I am trying to put on atleast 8 hours a day into GL but most of it is on E11.

9. Why do you think you’re fit for ACM (60+ words):    I think I am fit for ACM because of my experience on the server and on Combatant classes/healing classes. I use to be an Epsilon-11 combat medic before it was removed. I also have much experience in medical from other servers that I came from where my main life was in medical. I am also fairly active while balancing my two lives on the server, I usually put on an hour a day onto medical. While i am not as active that is due to my new low command rank in Epsilon-11, once my trial period is over i will be putting a lot more time into medical and try to make it my second life

10: (Bonus question, this is in no way required, but it gets you some brownie points) CI is currently raiding. You see an MTF E-11 CPL at 27% health running away from a fight. Just as you start to examine his condition, an MTF A1 Captain comes up to you and asks you to help them fend off the CI. What do you do?         

I would heal the CPL, as a medical my first job is to heal people before attacking. RIP A1. 

+Support
A good medic. Decently active. I think they'd be a good fit for ACM.

Current: None

Former: Security Sergeant Major (and SFC), Director of Logistics, Alpha-1 Private First Class, CI Mil Private First Class (and E4 C6), Nu7 Lance Corporal, CI RnD Supervisory Agent (and EOI F3) 

+ support

I believe you would be a good pick for ACM good luck and i hope you join ACM Gang

~ ACM Price

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

+support
+Higher level
+ Experience in MTF
+ Said he would be more active when he is not on trial period
+ Other branch command
+support seems like a good fit for the ACM branch!

Retired: Nu7 SM Zarl/Head Of Medical Staff Zack/Medic Man Larry/HTF Head

;-;

On 8/12/2020 at 4:00 PM, Zack / Zarl said:

+support
+Higher level
+ Experience in MTF
+ Said he would be more active when he is not on trial period
+ Other branch command
+support seems like a good fit for the ACM branch!

Funny ranger man but... alas not salami Lid

Doctor | E11 SM / Senior Ranger Salami Lid | Moderator / Ex Event Team

"In this world you either crank that soulja boy or it cranks you" - Some Philosopher 

• Bread locked this topic