7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think?

• Yes
    • No

What is your ingame name?: SubLT Spice

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:149556730

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: SubLT

What specialty are you applying for?: Gunnery Officer

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Grand Moff Tarking (hobbs)

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for? As always I'm going to keep this short and simple. To be honest I feel that the branch is already doing good. If I where to join I feel that one of the ways I can help improve on the branch is with their activity. What do I mean by this? I mean exactly what I said activity. This be me being ACTIVE on the job as long as I don't have thing I need to do on my CMDR job. Also trying to get the others active.

Why should you be trusted with this position?: I feel That I should be trusted  with this position because I am a trusted person. If I was not a trusted person then I wouldn't be in the position I am currently . Both RP wise and Staff wise. Also because o have not done anything to make anyone not trust me.

Why do you want this rank?:I want this job because I honestly want to improve the job /branch and I feel that it would honestly be super fun! So I mainly joined to help improve the branch and because I think it is going to be fun!

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Yes.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: The purpose of this job is pretty simple . From my understanding you are to do the following: Do maintenance/use TL , and making sure all the weapons on the ship like ion cannons and turbo lasers are good to go. 

5 hours ago, RJ_ said:

+Support
Decent Application
Active
Good at his job
Serious

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

Hello Spice,

The individual above would be a good fit to be along side in gunnery.

They are mature, able to handle situations well, have good naval knowledge and have a good application and active history. Because of these reasons, the app has a +support from me.

ACCEPTED

Congratulations on your new position!

𝗜𝗺𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗹𝗥𝗣 𝗦𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗿 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗧𝗲𝗮𝗺 - 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗔𝗱𝗺𝗶𝗻

• Timm locked this topic