Should I be a senior mod?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be a Senior Mod?

• yes
    • no

What is your in-game name?: Jack

What is your steam name?: [GL]Jackwebb1112

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:102743983

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I worked with an old darkRP server for 5/6 years strait and helped manage that server. I have experience setting up ULX stuff for smaller servers my friends have created, none kicked off sadly but I still have majore experience with ULX as well as job as jobe coding, addon additions, and job editing on those servers as well. I'm not the best at job addition but I still know my way around it for the most part. I have been moderator for 7 weeks and 2 days 

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) dec, 8, 2019 (I joined a few days prior but that's my first screenshot on steam on the server.)

What date did you make your forums account? may, 12, 2020

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Moderator

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? I have 3

image.thumb.png.c1a43263a88584ebee9c4f396541de0b.png
The 2 warning I have on SCP are old and I have learned a lot from my past mistakes. For the recent one on PRP me and multiple staff members of PRP, including the one who warned me, all agreed that the warn was false after talking about what happened and the staff member apologised after he realized it was a false warn.

Have you donated? Yes. On this account I have donated 1057 and on my old account I think 200. In total $1257

What rank are you applying for? Senior Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No.

Have you read the staff guidelines at.
Yes I have and re-read them multiple times a week.

Timezone: Central 

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): Zeus, Glados, inaccurate

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)
Well I have been staff for a good while now and have been doing pretty well I believe. I'm happy to say that I've only had 2 sits where a ban or an excessive punishment was required and I'm proud of that, some could say that it's because I'm lucky or taking the simple sits. But I believe that it's because I explain in full the reasoning to the person being punished why they are and if they still don't understand i help them understand why, I use logic and facts to where they can't physically deny that they did nothing wrong and they usually just accept the punishment. Also I am lucky that I haven't had any major situation go down where a ban or excessive punishment is required. I also am fairly active in game on admin and I usually to always hop on staff when other are not hopping on, which I'm cool with and is why I love being staff, to assist the current staff when they are busy or AFK and are unable to flag up or not wish to. I love helping people out as much as possible and I wish to continue doing so, also receiving a higher would mean I would be able to do so with more ease and precision. With the ability to ban for 4 hours I will be able to keep people who are breaking major rules off the server for well...4 hours, instead of just a kick where they can hop right back on I'll be able to keep them away for enough time for someone else to issue the proper ban that is suitable as well as required by the staff handbook.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?
I will bring them to staff room 3 (my fav) and explain what they were doing wrong and explain to them that they will be warned for staff diss and mass RDM. Then explain that they will be receiving a 5 day ban. If a staff member that can ban for that amount of time is on I will request them to ban said person for 5 days, the required amount of time, and that will be the end of it. If no staff that can ban for that amount of time is on I will temp ban them for 4 hours and then make a ban request as well as message someone with the correct staff rank to implement the correct ban time.

Please pick and answer one of the questions only if applying for Senior Moderator. If applying for Admin pick two and answer them. If applying for Senior Admin you must answer all three. Answering more than the required amount of questions for the rank you are applying for will result in your application being denied.

Q1: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation?
I will separate them in the staff room and talk to them individually to calm them down as well get their side of the story, once I get everyone story I will bring them together to explain what I will do from the information I collected. It would take extra time but would be the most effective way to avoid arguing as well as just overall a waste of time and energy.

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

Just now, M8VP said:

+Support

dedicated to the community, capable of the position, works hard as a high-command member, and great choice for Senior Mod.

Founder of Aperture Science | Retired Head of Research | Retired Event Team Leader | Current Metal Head
Secure. Contain. Protect.

+Support Funny HOMS Frying pan man, But frl extremly dedicated and responsible member of the community

Doctor | E11 SM / Senior Ranger Salami Lid | Moderator / Ex Event Team

"In this world you either crank that soulja boy or it cranks you" - Some Philosopher 

Massive +Support

Honestly one of the nicest guys I've met on gaminglight. Also I spent 200k on props from him so yeah.

• Laughing 1

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

5 hours ago, M8VP said:

+Support

dedicated to the community, capable of the position, works hard as a high-command member, and great choice for Senior Mod.

[SCP:RP]Retired Assistant Head of Medical|Former E-11 SM|Former GamingLight Admin|Minge of :V| Former OM1

5 hours ago, Sparkle said:

+Support

Has been putting in a lot of work. Definitely deserves a step forward.

Fun person to be around, dedicated to the server and definitely deserves the position in my eyes

+Support

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

+Support

Jack has my support because I've seen him put in the work when no one is actively on staff and he's one of the first names that pop up when someone claims a sit. Nice work chief. Hope to see more if you get promoted. 

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

2 hours ago, Rektify said:

+Support

Jack has my support because I've seen him put in the work when no one is actively on staff and he's one of the first names that pop up when someone claims a sit. Nice work chief. Hope to see more if you get promoted. 

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

On 8/11/2020 at 1:25 AM, Rektify said:

+Support

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

+support

Jack does a great job staffing the community and is a very trustworthy member of the server. He is undoubtedly ready to be a Senior Mod and assist with staffing better than he already has been.

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor