Alex Raddish's Goodbye

Alex Raddish

I’m not very good at goodbyes so I’ll try to keep this simple and short-ish. Gaminglight has given me some amazing memories through the roughly 6 months I’ve been playing on it. During that time I’ve met some spectacular people and shared some great experiences. But sadly, everything good must come to an end. I don’t know if I will return at this point in time. While I wish I could dedicate more time to Gaminglight, life has other plans. Life does not allow you to simply sit and enjoy videogames in an ignorant bliss, but smacks you in the face.

Quarantine gave me a period of time free from responsibilities, which allowed me to dump in over  1700 hours onto the server. Now that Canada’s restrictions are loosening and we enter Phase 3 of our Coronavirus response; life has been returning to normal. I took a month LOA in an attempt to balance life and Gaminglight, but I’d rather save the inconvenience of this limbo period that I know will not end. I don’t want to keep the departments I’m a part of, or the staff/event/support team waiting on me to return from a stagnant long-term LOA. I’d rather other players that love the server and have the time that I don’t possess a chance to take my positions to give back to the community.

I cannot give enough thanks to the Staff Team, FBI, and SRT for making my time here so pure and enjoyable. I’ll still be around, whether that be on Discord, popping into TeamSpeak for a quick hello; or who knows, maybe just jumping on the server for a visit. If I ever have the chance in my life to return to the community, you bet your ass I will.

I'm really not good at this but, I'll give it a shot. If it's short, its because what you did for me cannot be put into words. Actions speak louder than them. If I included everyone on this list that has been by my side it would be a mile long so...

Jimmy James: I don’t even know what to put here. You picked up a homeless little minge off of the streets and gave me the chance to become a command member in my first department. Helped recover my reputation and turned me into a productive member of the community.

Eternity: Had some great Town of Salem sessions with you. You helped me join the staff team and contribute to the server.  Always helped me out with things I didn't understand and contributed to my growth as a member

Pikus: I'm sad I won't be patrolling around the streets with you anymore, committing war crimes and violating pretty much every human right imaginable. You were my homie, and it saddens me the most that I won't be waking up at 8am before anybody else is even on the server, drinking a coffee and bit-mining with you.

MiKeY: ye

VoXiS: yelled at me, made me good boy

Edited by Alex Raddish

Oh Man. Idk where to start. But its gonna be sad seeing you go because at this point of time. You have came from a little minge going to everyone saying "you're pay to win" and then you changed and man you turned into a great command member that would make me laugh and just have a better day overall. So overall take care man hop to see you again 

• Sad 1

Derick | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | FBI Deputy Director Derick RA3 | 

I don't know if I should be sad to see you leaving or happy that we've had a enjoyable friendship. Alex, I have nothing to say but good things. Quarantine has brought many of us together during a tough time, but we had fun and made the most of it, shared a lot of fun times and good laughs. I'll miss you Alex. You're a good friend.

You can always contact me so if you wanna talk or anything. 

~pikus

Edited by pikus
  • Gaminglight Love 1

You were a cool ass dude, You will be missed Raddish, I still remember the good times we had. I'm sad to see you go man. Hope I can see you in the future sometime but for now, I wish you the best in life. 

No it's not "Nano" or "Noah" it's just "Nao"

EX S.W.A.T Commander

• Head of Staff

Damn Alex, I'm really gonna miss you homie. You've become a great friend and a great staff member. If you ever need anything just hit me up on discord man.

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

Bye Alex! I am really going to miss you. Thanks for all the memories!

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."