Watermelon staff abuse report- Accepted

Mark001

1. Your In-game: Blue Bird

2. Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:128867149

3. The admin's name in-game: Watermelone

4. The admin's steam name (If you know it): N/A

5. What did the admin do: Pressed hyperspace button while on staff job, and then shortly after came to bridge and started playing imperial inq, even after asked to stop. after told not to go around pressing hyperspace buttons he then froze me telling me not to tell him what to do.

6. Evidence of the abusive action(s) (REQUIRED):

20200810052401_1.thumb.jpg.e69bee000315e290a994c02b7b8d4b46.jpg20200810052650_1.thumb.jpg.86f161d17e38d94ed84b4e39cdd67abb.jpg

854683957_Screenshot(450).thumb.png.8241c0166672b2e8cab9e1281fb7f943.pngScreenshot (449).png

Him admitting he pressed the hyperspace after i made a report.

7. What do you believe should happen to the admin: idk what is the correct punishment for pressing hyperspace button while on a staff job and playing music all over the ship even when asked to stop is, so your choice

8. Any extra information: N/A

i asked JMT if you can press hyperspace buttons while on duty they said no.

Edited by CPL Blue Bird 1D34

Police RP (retired): Staff | PD Major | SWAT MSGT | Blaze President

Imperial RP (retired): Naval Commodore | Staff & Gamemaster

Military RP (retired): USMC Captain | DI LT | kamikaze pilot

4 hours ago, RJ_ said:

+Support
Valid evidence
Very immature of the staff

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

I wasn't aware if staff wasn't allow to hyperspace, I was bringing us back where we were. I was listening to music but there wasn't people on at the times but him and myself. 

Unless I miss the rule about the hyperspace. If I did then I do apologize about it. 

• Like 1

Don't let anyone stop you from being who you are. You are better then them and they don't have the power to stop or control you. I always believe in you.

1 hour ago, Crazyboyri said:

I wasn't aware if staff wasn't allow to hyperspace, I was bringing us back where we were. I was listening to music but there wasn't people on at the times but him and myself. 

Unless I miss the rule about the hyperspace. If I did then I do apologize about it. 

you thought it was ok to go on your staff job and press the hyperspace buttons? idk what you were thinking. so please tell me why you pressed them? 

Police RP (retired): Staff | PD Major | SWAT MSGT | Blaze President

Imperial RP (retired): Naval Commodore | Staff & Gamemaster

Military RP (retired): USMC Captain | DI LT | kamikaze pilot

On 8/10/2020 at 7:33 AM, RJ_ said:

+Support
Valid evidence
Very immature of the staff

This is just unacceptable for staff.

Currently SM Josh 1B65 | Trooper Josh 1T
"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better then a master of one"
Recently retired USM CPT, Deputy Head Dispatcher, Police RP Moderator, POL Level 10 (High Com), CPT Josh 1L65 and SCU SGT Josh 1R65 | Staffing: Ex Senior Moderator IMPRP - Retired Moderator PRP x2, MILRP - Retired Event team IMPRP, MILRP | Biggest Ranks: Retired Storm Trooper Vice Commander - Retired COL USMC MARSOC and FORECON Head - CPT+ in all branch's of US in MILRP - Experience in 9 different Departments PRP | Member Since late 2018

On 8/11/2020 at 2:02 AM, Crazyboyri said:

Maybe it was an honest mistake, and that’s valid, but the way that you spoke to Blue Bird is, in my eyes, kind of unacceptable for a staff member. You were rude and pushy making comments such as, “don’t tell me what to do, you break the rules all the time,” etc. You shouldn’t do that.