Ecotts Application for Event Team- Accepted

Ecott

In-Game Name: Ecott

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:45307866

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank): Platinum Rank 

How many hours do you have on the server?: 17 Weeks

What is your general knowledge on the rules?: I know and acknowledge the rules that are on the server and always abide them and I can pick up on the rules very straight forward and quickly to understand them all!

How many warns do you have? (No more than 15): 4 Warnings

Why do you want to join event team? (150 words+): I Would like to join Gaming Lights Event Team because I could help you guys making any Events on the Server and help make them enjoyable and fun as much as possible and I am quite a good builder when I try and put my mind set and to it of what I try to build which could maybe help for events aswell I I'm a mature and a genuine nice guy to get know and would be able to help out the community for the players the best way I can and work well along with everyone else apart of the Event Team aswell and joining the Event Team would be a good thing for me and have some extra Expierence and acknowledgement on the server and if i do get accepted to Event Team on the server I will 100% step up my game and prove the best I can of my abilities and do my best when helping and creating Events on the server!

Describe an event you could create (Be specific): I could create a few different events being, Zombie Outbreak, Protect the President, Street Race Event & Bloods Vs Crips/Mafia Gang Wars & Prison Break Event!

If accepted, what time(s) are you available to hold events? (Must be in EST timezone) I'm not EST sadly as such but my time zone is GMT British Standard Time which it could still possibly work

Monday - Friday: I work 4 days a week from 8am to 6pm GMT (4am - 2pm EST) I am usually on past 6pm GMT My time zone (2pm EST) Onwards when on the server etc

Saturday and Sunday: I'm free anytime on the weekend for whatever time that works for me unless I'm busy and got plans on the weekend etc

DF Commander | CERT Team LeaderGaming Light Legend Mr Top Donator

12 hours ago, Zerg said:

Huge +Support

+active

+mature

+nice 

+Knows the rules

-No pull

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

On 8/10/2020 at 10:19 AM, Zerg said:

Huge +Support

+active

+mature

+nice 

+Knows the rules

-No pull

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4