Luci's Senior GM Application- Accepted

[GL] Lucifer

Do I deserve this position?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe I'm fit for Senior-GM?

• Yes
    • No

-In-game name-

Luci

-SteamID-

STEAM_0:0:198130505

-Current RP rank on StarWarsRP-

Darth Vader

-How long have you been Gamemaster-

Since April 3rd of 2020

-Have you received any strikes (please give reasons if applicable)-

0 Strikes

-How much time do you have on the server?-

Been here since 1/1/2020

-How well do you know the LORE?-

Canon 9/10   |   Legends 9/10

-Why do you WANT to become a Senior Gamemaster?-

The reason I want to become a SNR GM is that I believe I have exponential experience with the the rules and the general way a GM would work. With this I feel I can organize and guide lower GMs to the standards they should be at. I'm very passionate with creating and following out an event and I always know the limits to make it a good and joyful experience for all the players.

-Why should you be trusted to be a Senior Game Master?-

I believe if I'm trusted to be apart of JMT, I'd be trusted as a SGM.

-Have you mastered ULX?-

Yes

-Are you experienced with planning Mega Events?-

Here's one of mine, https://docs.google.com/document/d/1clkrfLoGwJgow7REf8aCoEfvVqiv4rSiPVcSeeC_Eqc/edit.

-Give an example of a mega event-

Requiems Ark

The ISD will be patrolling sector-992-OR this sector will have reports of missing imperial cruisers & merchants, once the ISD arrives the systems will begin having slight errors & misdiagnostics. Minutes later a blue wave [An Effect] will surround the ISD & "Water" Thrashes into the ISD as creatures that the currents where carrying breached & attack the troops throughout the ships, as the ISD is in panic the constant harassments of the waves/currents will cause a the ship to malfunction & begins taking major damage as some areas are blocked off as the water came in. Once the ship is flooding Naval will direct troops to escape through pods, once they surface above all the water [Off-map Change] they'll begin to notice their surroundings as they're beached onto a island. Once they gather together its the job of naval & 31st to build shelter with a console to single for a distress, the rest of the troops will defend them as well as explore the island, well troops explore "creatures" will come from the water, trees, & bushes. These creatures will attack/kill them during the constant waves & surprise attacks, during this time the atmosphere will change as the sky/atmosphere turns red making the sea look like blood. Once 31st gathered the supplies for the console they will signal a distress single with their coordinates , after a few minutes later a scuffed radio transmission says "Cop---, your loca---- is quite hard to find a--- your in the out--- ri---- we'll be ------- soon." After the atmosphere changes, "things" will occur from the blood felt water,  as they notices that they'll be pushed back to their shelter as the "creatures" begin to overwhelm them an ISD will come through the water intact, the jobs of the troops will to swim to under the ISD as Dx9 Will be dropped to float on the ocean. As the troops gather their courage they'll begin the engines & float above the ISD, as gravity switches as they float & the ISD looses its balance & an ocean appears above them, once they pass through it [Map Change back to the ISD] they'll suddenly land aboard the ISD. [Event Over with minor PassiveRP spread throughout the end.

-How active can you be-

I'm on Everyday, except the Weekends [<- Sometimes]. 

[- Sector Advisor Lucifer | Head Admin of ImperialRP -]

~ Our duty as Soldiers is to protect the Empire, no matter the cost... ~

MEGA ++SUPPORT
-Hosts great events
-Includes all battalions in his events
-Great guy all around
-Deserves this position 

SCPRP Former Head Of Medical Staff | "I was hom" | PhD in botching surgeries
ImperialRP Former 69th Medical Corps Senior Commander and Former Commander "What do you mean the patient needs to have a spine to survive?"-Some researcher (probably)  Former ImperialRP Senior Admin
CERTIFIED MEDIC MAIN

On 8/10/2020 at 11:55 AM, Blarg said:

MEGA ++SUPPORT
-Hosts great events
-Great guy all around
-Deserves this position 

I have never disliked one of his events

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF

On 8/10/2020 at 11:55 AM, Blarg said:

MEGA ++SUPPORT
-Hosts great events
-Great guy all around
-Deserves this position 

Currently SM Josh 1B65 | Trooper Josh 1T
"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better then a master of one"
Recently retired USM CPT, Deputy Head Dispatcher, Police RP Moderator, POL Level 10 (High Com), CPT Josh 1L65 and SCU SGT Josh 1R65 | Staffing: Ex Senior Moderator IMPRP - Retired Moderator PRP x2, MILRP - Retired Event team IMPRP, MILRP | Biggest Ranks: Retired Storm Trooper Vice Commander - Retired COL USMC MARSOC and FORECON Head - CPT+ in all branch's of US in MILRP - Experience in 9 different Departments PRP | Member Since late 2018

+Support

- Amazing Events
- Not Repetitive Events
- Consults Community on what they decide
- Great & Chill guy
- How doesn't he have this yet?

Love you Luci xx

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

• Manager