1. 1. Forum Diplomat?

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Rektify

Steam Name: [GL] Rektify

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:797820

What is your staff rank and the server you work in? Senior Admin on SCP RP 

How many posts do you have on the website? 593

How often are you online on the forums? Almost everyday! 

Why do you believe you're qualified to serve as a Forum Diplomat? (100 Words Minimum) I believe I am qualified for Forum Diplomat because of my time and experience as a staff member on SCP RP. The rank of senior admin is achieved through hard work, diligence and being able to take on a multitude of situations no matter where they are. Handling problems  like disputes on the forums, a place where staff should be active on anyways, should be something within my power to do with ease and efficiency. A few months prior, I was also Vice Commander of a combat branch so being able to help with issues that come up is very normal for me. I am typically on the forum most days of the week and I usually like to keep my eyes on certain posts that may bring arguments into the discussion. I am relatively decent at calming other players down as well using a bit of comedy so I'm hoping that edge will make me a good diplomat. 

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, please describe a situation that required you to pass make a difficult decision?  Over the course of my staff career, I have performed many sits during my time on SCP RP and they all tend to blur at this point. However, I know that in every situation that I had to handle were  done with the upmost effort to resolve the sit in a clean and peaceful way. There are many moments where I have the choice to enforce the rules with a warn/ban or speak with players in a private 1 on 1 and usually, it's the  latter. Instead of causing a problem to persist for one side, I do my best for both sides to come together in mutual understanding.

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming the shoutbox due to getting banned from one of our servers?
First, I would probably delete the messages (If I can) and speak with the player on what the situation was. More than likely, I will direct him to the ban appeal area on the forums for the specific server he was banned on and ask him to fill out the appeal if he wanted a chance to be unbanned. If they continue to spam, I will go to my superiors and report the situation immediately. 

How would you deal with a situation where two users are aggressively arguing with each other in a warn appeal?
If two users are arguing over a certain topic, I would hide any post that I believe presents toxic behavior. I would then "@" both players and ask them to kindly stop arguing in the discussion area. If they continue, I would lock the post and report it to my higher ups. 

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

+Support
Rektify Is an amazing person to be around and an even better staff member.
Good activity on the forums
Is always ready to help

Edited by [GL] Zeus
  • Like 1

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

1 hour ago, [GL] Zeus said:

+Support
Rektify Is an amazing person to be around and an even better staff member.
Good activity on the forums
Is always ready to help

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

ACCEPTED

Thank you for your application to the Forum Diplomat Corps, I'm please to accept your application! Please reach out to me via discord to conduct your onboarding into the team. If you haven't already, please also read and reply with your understanding to the Forum Diplomat Handbook.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021