Jackal's Immiedate Resignation!

E11 Jackal

Well folks, the time has come. Sadly, the game has stepped across a line, that I wish not to cross. Therefore, I am resigning. 

I just wish to thank you all for your time and working alongside with you gentlemen and women. It has been a real pleasure, and a blast.

I sadly, don't think, I will be returning any time soon. 

Though seriously, thanks guys for the fun! 

Sadly, I can not do the 48 hours. I feel like I would not do my job properly. It would be a painful time at most.

I ain't gonna do that list, but I enjoyed all you E11 qumquats. Keep going up there! I want to hear good things about you guys.

• Gaminglight Love 2

JACKAL NOOOO YOU WERE MY FAVORITE next to Jay ofc BUT I'LL MISS YOUR PTS ;-;

Edited by Kami- Amaterasu

[SCP-RP] Retired: CI RND DHOR/RA/CIN,  Engineer/OS, Omi9 Maj, SET.

[IMP-RP] Previous: CMO Captain, SFL, Tank VCMDR Shock VCMDR GMVIII

Officially Married to Mary 2/23/23

EMPRESS OF D-BLOCK

I will remember me nailing you for AFKing on the job as a PVT.
We had such good memories, come back whenever and have a good one buddy, ill miss ya

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

Jackal you were an awesome Command member, I will keep giving any hostiles flashbacks TreE11 on Duty

~Cloud/Paris

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

UM WHAT THE ABSOLUTE FUCK.... Jackal you were easily one of my favorite command members and I honestly wish u the best

Doctor | E11 SM / Senior Ranger Salami Lid | Moderator / Ex Event Team

"In this world you either crank that soulja boy or it cranks you" - Some Philosopher 

NIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

MTF Nu7 Major || E11 1LT || Old CI SGT || Ret.LeadResearcher ||

|| RHO-36 Penumbra Squad ||  || Mikes Favorite Son || OH3 RRH ||