Destiny's SF WCMDR /Purge MAJ Resignation

Destiny Storm

Hello everyone this has been a fun adventure for me being able to play on a Star Wars RP but its sad to say that my adventure for this is coming to end. I know i will miss you all but thing is that while being on gmod a lot its been giving me less interest as theres not much to do plus it didnt give me a opportunity to do other stuff like playing other games and drawings which I enjoy doing. Plus its getting me distracted with the things that I need to focus on in reality. Plus University is coming to me soon so im going to have much time on there and working hard so it wouldnt give me much time to be on the server. I will be able to pay a visit on the server one of these days and may be thinking of coming back on the game fully when its the right time at the moment its not the right time so that I rejoin the current battalions im with such as Purge and SF. I know its a big pog/ deep sad but at this moment its a no.ย 

Omega: Thanks for being there through SF and being able to help me get on SF throughout this journey you been a great VCMDR/Marshal. You are awesome ๐Ÿ˜„

Void: A great ST and a great friend throughout Stormtrooper.ย  You are awesome too.ย 

Glass: Keep up the good work as admin and purge if your still in that is. You been awesome as well.ย 

Monaco: A great leader as well and been there to help ST.ย  Be nice to see you all again. Supportive as well and awesome ๐Ÿ˜„ย 

Ghost: Keep up the good work on what your doing.

Matrix: damn boomer, very supportive and got me through this long road of training and helping me go through the server really well even though I was unsure. But still a great VCMDR you was.ย  And good on everything you been awesome and always there for me (Still you are ;D)ย ๐Ÿ˜„

Luci: Good commander that I've ever known for Purge even though there are times it dont feel the same without you being there for Purge XD.ย 

Augustus: Big POG you are as Darth Vader and commander. Damn good job on what you been doing there.ย 

Bakka: Truly someone I would rely on as I wasn't confident with you at first when you demoted me in one of the ranks of ST when I thought I was doing a good job but you got me through in the end with some advice. Truly good ST and such. Good friend ๐Ÿ˜„

And everyone that I haven't included you all have been amazing out there. But otherwise thanks for being in the battallions that i've ever known and those who understood and very helpful i appreciate for all what you do.ย  I am located on discordย DestinyStorm#1189 and on Steamย ย https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198068036241/ย to those who wanna add me I'm willing to talk anyways even though there are times I don't but I don't mind ๐Ÿ™‚

See you all.

Edited by Destiny Storm

Goodbye Destiny, I've always see you around the ship, Good luckย 

• Like 1

๐’๐‚๐๐‘๐ ๐‡๐ข๐ ๐ก ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ | ๐†๐š๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ - ๐‚๐ก๐š๐จ๐ฌ ๐‹๐ญ. ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ
๐ˆ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐š๐ฅ๐‘๐ ๐‡๐ข๐ ๐ก ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ |ย ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ ๐‘๐ž๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž โ‚‹ ๐†๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐†๐ž๐ง๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ

Damn welcome to retirement gang. you were a greatย friend. I hope all goes well in your future endeavor'sย 

[ImperialRP] - Ex. ST Vice Commanderย Void |ย Ex. Lord Vย Void | Ex. Shock NCOย Void | 1st Deputy Squad Leadย Paul Vermin IF12

ย 

I got on Matrix'sย 

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster|ย Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer|ย Ex-Onyx Squad Officer|ย Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader|ย Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII|ย INO Chad.ย 
SCP RP]ย 
Retired-Nu7 1stย Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden|ย Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant|ย Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)|ย Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swissย Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF

• Bread locked this topic