Add Keypad to the High Command Offices in LCZ - Accepted

Your Local Soviet

What are you suggesting? - Add Keypad to the High Command Offices in LCZ

How would this change better the server? - It would cut down on D-Class, CI, etc. from entering the offices and killing Research/Security high command while we wait NLR and such, since it is a spawn area. Had 2 Researchers, SCP-131, and a CI Shades come in to escape RP thinking it wasn't a spawn, and in the process the CI Shades attempted to kill me in my spawn. Its extremely annoying.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - No.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Security/Research High Command, and Foundation Doctors.

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - Negative.

SCP-RP - Former Assistant Head of Research | Former OMI-9 2LT | Former GenSec 2LT

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

+Support

Class d also like hiding in there.

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

1 hour ago, Sinnik said:

+SUPPORT

YES PLS!!!

(though I think this may need a map update since I don't think the regular doors can have a keypad attached? Not sure though)

19 minutes ago, CreameyCheesey said:

+Support

No more D Class intrusions.

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

4 hours ago, Sinnik said:

+SUPPORT

YES PLS!!!

(though I think this may need a map update since I don't think the regular doors can have a keypad attached? Not sure though)

They could add it to the outer door, just before you enter and see the two wooden doors.

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.