Poll  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Should Echo be made Event Team

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Echo

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:71697976

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank): GOLD

How many hours do you have on the server?: 10 Weeks x 7 days per week x 24 hours per day = 1,680hrs

What is your general knowledge on the rules?: Very Well

How many warns do you have? (No more than 15): 2

Why do you want to join event team? (150 words+): I would like to join the event team because of many reasons. The first reason being I would like to introduce more fun events to the community and build relationships with players. I feel like I could host or co host a really good RP event for some players and that would make them enjoy their time on the server. In addition to this I would like to support other Event Team members in hosting their events. I feel like teamwork is a must when working on events and planning them. With teamwork, I love working in a team with others to accomplish a goal and see the goal thru to the end without stopping. I have had multiple experiences with working under someone and working above people an I think that strength that I’ve gained from multiple departments such as State Police on PRP as a LT COL to my time on MilRP/1944RP as a COL in the FRC (First Royal Commandos) and RU CORE VCMDR. All of these departments have made me a reliable person who works hard and is ready to learn more and help others. And for my final reason for joining the event team is connections made with players to the event team. I feel my time playing Gaminglight for the past 2 years has gotten me to learn what the community would wish to see done and in a way that everyone can participate and have fun. 

I can bring my building skill to help build areas for events to happen in and for players to go through in a series of events. These builds can either be RP type of environments or a simple course for playing on. In addition to that I know how to RP to the fullest extent possible in any scenario. With RP scenarios I know how to shift events based on what should happen for the players in events. Also RP events will not be the only events I will co host. Some ideas to host events would be Arcade and NonRP events such as a bowling alley, soccer, or rocket league type of games. Another thing I can bring is communication with the other participants or a fellow Event Team Staff. This is important because we cannot have people going around and doing their own thing when they would be working together. Finally I have had experience with being an event team member on other GL severs. I was a gamemaster under Caboose when Gaur was in charge of CloneWarsRP before it shut down and was a Wardog for MILRP and 1944RP. I have had heavy experience with RP events and some Non-RP events thanks to these two experiences. So in total I am very flexible when players can change the outcome of events and can support other’s ideas with building or assistance. 

Describe an event you could create (Be specific): I would do a murder mystery event in RP. I would start out with collecting players at a location for them to be ready for them. Then I would have taken over a house and put props and hints inside the house leading to another house. In both of these houses there would be hints for where the killer would be located. Also there would be no guidance from me because I would want it to be completely based on what the players act. If they miss a clue then they miss a clue but if they can't find any I would then start to give hints. From them finding clues they could either miss the killer for a part 2 event or find the killer and bring him to justice. Different parts of this event may have different actions the participants will need to do. Some of these would be defusing bombs or searching the forest for clues to a useless clue to distract them from the killer's trail

If accepted, what time(s) are you available to hold events? (Must be in EST timezone)

Monday - Friday:  5PM EST to 5AM EST

Saturday and Sunday:  5PM EST to 5AM EST

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?: Yes

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people's thinking." -Steve Jobs

"Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game." -Babe Ruth

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." -Thomas A. Edison

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose." -Dr. Seuss

4 minutes ago, TheDerick said:

+ Support
Overall Open Minded
Good at building
Has a big brain for new thoughts
Overall would be nice to see him in Event team!

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

1 hour ago, TheDerick said:

+ Support
Overall Open Minded
Good at building

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

• Head of Staff
1 hour ago, TheDerick said:

+ Support
Overall Open Minded
Good at building

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

On 8/9/2020 at 7:12 PM, TheDerick said:

+ Support
Overall Open Minded
Good at building

On 8/9/2020 at 10:36 PM, Masterson said:

+Support

All reasons above!

Best of luck

+ support

ACCEPTED

After intensive review, you have been accepted into the PoliceRP Event Team.

Please talk to one of the PoliceRP Event Team Leaders.

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."