Should Nao join the Event Team  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should Nao join the Event Team

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Nao

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:58189148

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank): Gold/Senior Moderator

How many hours do you have on the server?: ~845 hours (Just got 5 weeks 8/9/20)

What is your general knowledge on the rules?: I’m staff and look at the motd pretty regularly and believe I know almost every single rule there is.

How many warns do you have? (No more than 15): 2 warns

Why do you want to join event team? (150 words+): I’ve been wanting to help out with events and I find it fun making events for people to play and enjoy. I had experience as I once helped out an event team member on an event. I would especially find it being something I would enjoy doing on the server. I’m a good builder and know what I am doing regarding building in garry’s mod, using the tools, and ulx commands. I believe I can bring some good events to the table when they are needed and I would very much love to help out in making and helping out with events. I have been thinking about it for quite some time now and I have decided that joining the Event Team would be an amazing opportunity I am not willing to let go. If I do get accepted I hope I can bring the Event Team great help and the server some great events to enjoy!

Describe an event you could create (Be specific): I could think of a million different events but one in particular that I’m thinking of is catching and retrieving a fleeing subject. The subject would be guarded by several armed guards in vehicles and people would attempt to retrieve the subject by any means, this includes but is not limited to Shooting, PITs, EMPs, and or bombardment. The people protecting the subject would be able to defend using the same means possible and possibly with even greater weaponry(RPGs, bombs, etc.). It would preferably go around the outskirts not disturbing inner city and neutral zones. Anyone would be allowed to participate(even gov.). I could make a document or participate in testing if needed.

If accepted, what time(s) are you available to hold events? (Must be in EST timezone): Usually weekends, depends on schedule but usually all day weekends and some days on week days.

Monday - Friday: 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM. Will be gone Mondays, Tuesdays, and Fridays from 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM.

Saturday and Sunday: Usually on most of the day on weekends.

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines? Yes.

No it's not "Nano" or "Noah" it's just "Nao"

EX S.W.A.T Commander