Solomon's Colonel Application

Solomon

Should Solomon be Promoted to Colonel?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Should Solomon be Promoted to Colonel?

• Yes
    • No

Rank You are Applying For:Colonel

In-Game Name:Solomon.

Steam ID :STEAM_0:0:183878125

Current Rank:Major.

How long have you been in your current rank?:About 5 weeks.

What timezone are you in?:EST.

How many Warns do you have?:6.

Permission(Dep Comm+):Comm Matthew 1K25 ,  Dep Comm Alton 1K72.

Why should you be promoted (200 words Minimum): I think I should be promoted to colonel because I have been a major for 5 weeks, I am on usually everyday, I know how to properly discipline people and do that accordingly, I attend  most meetings/trainings and help out when I can. I also still train cadets regularly, give ride alongs and just like to interact with the lower ranks. I not only follow the police officer guide, I enforce it. I also regularly perform team speak checks to make sure everyone's in communication. I can make the tough calls when needed, Ex demotions. I know that colonel is a huge step, but I think I am ready to take it. I have handled many reports on officers, recommendations and just what I’ve seen with my own eyes. I plan on doing some more meetings in the near future, regardless of if i get accepted, do make sure everyone knows what they are doing right and wrong and to encourage activity. I don’t want to repeat my last application, but I feel that some of the reasons are the same, that's why there may be some similarity. PD is one of my favourite departments and I’d love to continue to help the department grow, and better. Like I said above I am active, although I think I was always active, I  have recently set aside some more time strictly for my time on PD, to become a better command member and just more active in general. I want to thank everyone for reading this and Matthew and Alton for giving me permission to apply. I appreciate the comments, whether it be negative or positive, and if you vote on the poll please leave a comment.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No):Yes.

pdhcdepcomm.png

23 minutes ago, jackyman21 said:

+support

trains cadets

humble

knowledgeable

approachable

helpful

active

all around +support and hope that he gets COL

• Like 1

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

36 minutes ago, jackyman21 said:

+support

trains cadets

humble

knowledgeable

approachable

helpful

active

whats that??? ohhhhh its COL Solomon 

• Like 1

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

1 hour ago, jackyman21 said:

+support

trains cadets

humble

knowledgeable

approachable

helpful

active

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

4 hours ago, large person said:

+SUPPORT

- he may be a simp but he is an excellent major and will make an outstanding colonel.

#BigBoySimp

Edited by TheDerick

Derick | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | FBI Deputy Director Derick RA3 | 

1 hour ago, WinkleStink_69 said:

+support

trains cadets

humble

knowledgeable

approachable

helpful

active

• Like 1

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

• Head Admin

+Support

• Good guy
  • Active
  • Helpful

While I might have said you were active Solomon, I'd prefer to see you on a bit more often seeing how I only see you at meetings, trainings, etc. and in game every once in a while.. Keep up the good work though and good luck!

Edited by Will (WTLM2013)
  • Like 1

Forklift_Signature.png