Vari- Denied

Qxeefs

My name is Vari in game, I was permabanned, (I was the wrong person to ban) There was a guy with me named "Varis Friend" He was warned for *Mass Staff diss* *Staff diss*, that is all the stuff I was permabanned for. I was the wrong person to ban. I am a fan of the server I have over 100 USD spent on the game. I have proof that it was not me and it was the other Vari.

08/09/2020, 20:23:33PoliceRP

Cumsock

[GL] Keuka

Mass Staff Diss08/09/2020, 20:20:28PoliceRP

Cumsock

[GL] Keuka

Staff Diss X208/09/2020, 20:08:29PoliceRP

Cumsock

[GL] A SWAT Officer named Ender

Player Disrespect

First of all you didn’t follow the proper ban format (found here), secondly you have 5 bans on record and a total of 22 warns. (warns/bans here), with multiple player/staff dis warns including telling players to “kill themselves,” or homophobic slurs. I don’t know what happened until @Calamity gives their side, but it looks to me that your ban was deserved.

Just gonna, yeah, no....

- Support

• No format
  • You were literally harassing me and dissing me. 

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

This ban was the right person, you have continued to harass members calling them names in OOC with no remorse.  You repeatedly called Ender names and a stupid/bad staff member.  At least twenty staff members have told you to stop immediately and you refused to cooperate. You spammed members pm's in game and also in OOC of how bad the staff is and how the server is bad (Saying this in light terms). You and your friends have repeatedly received warnings for disrepect, harassment, and plain out breaking major server rules. Despite whatever happened to make you and your friends upset, that is never a reason to diss staff, the server, and the members who play it. I generally retract on punishments for diss because I can understand peoples frustrations however the things you said in OOC was unacceptable and have no right to say those things. That toxicity does not belong here within this community, staff spends countless hours working hard so people can enjoy their roleplay experiences.

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

16 minutes ago, Calamity said:

This ban was the right person, you have continued to harass members calling them names in OOC with no remorse.  You repeatedly called Ender names and a stupid/bad staff member.  At least twenty staff members have told you to stop immediately and you refused to cooperate. You spammed members pm's in game and also in OOC of how bad the staff is and how the server is bad (Saying this in light terms). You and your friends have repeatedly received warnings for disrepect, harassment, and plain out breaking major server rules. Despite whatever happened to make you and your friends upset, that is never a reason to diss staff, the server, and the members who play it. I generally retract on punishments for diss because I can understand peoples frustrations however the things you said in OOC was unacceptable and have no right to say those things. That toxicity does not belong here within this community, staff spends countless hours working hard so people can enjoy their roleplay experiences.

-support  

Signature.png

23 minutes ago, Calamity said:

-Support

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

23 minutes ago, K1LLER said:

-Support

46 minutes ago, Calamity said:

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

1 hour ago, Ender said:

Just gonna, yeah, no....

- Support

• No format

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

• Head of Staff
58 minutes ago, Calamity said:

1 hour ago, Ender said:

Just gonna, yeah, no....

- Support

• No format

-Support

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

-Support

I've seen you diss many times before.

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

On 8/11/2020 at 12:01 AM, Will (WTLM2013) said:

-Support

Sorry, but we don't tolerate disrespect in any way, whether it be towards Player, Staff, Server, Community, Etc.

It's looked at very negatively. 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||