Ban Appeal- Denied

WombatSniper

Steam Name: WombatSniper

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:59626919

Ingame Name: Shock TRN Wombat 1812

Ban Length: 2 weeks

Admin that Banned you: Appo

Reason for Ban: making a joke in ooc, "#policebrutalityrox amiright"

Dispute: I understand the timing of the joke is bad, and I understand the issues it could've done. But I believe that two weeks is a little excessive since it is my first mishap on the server. I feel that maybe one day or just a warning would suffice, rather than two weeks. Thank you for your time and consideration in reading this appeal. If the appeal is accepted, nothing like this will happen again, at least involving me. Thank you again for your time.

Edited by WombatSniper

16 hours ago, [GL] Ahegao said:

- Support

- With whats going on in the real world it should've occurred to you not to make this kind've joke.

𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡 | 𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣 
talkingtobeckett.gif.90f1583a720f8ef9e8da8f858f177f55.gif

-Support

I'm sure you knew that by typing that you would get into some sort of trouble, and well this is the punishment you are faced with.

Also, for the reason above.

world things GIF
『Retired Head of Staff on ImperialRP』

15 hours ago, Emoo said:

-Support

I'm sure you knew that by typing that you would get into some sort of trouble, and well this is the punishment you are faced with.

Also, for the reason above.

Retired Grand Inquisitor l Retired Head Admin l Retired SWAT Command l Retired SNR Admin l Retired EMS Command 

On 8/10/2020 at 7:31 AM, RJ_ said:

- Support

- With whats going on in the real world it should've occurred to you not to make this kind've joke.

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF

On 8/9/2020 at 3:25 PM, [GL] Ahegao said:

- Support

Currently SM Josh 1B65 | Trooper Josh 1T
"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better then a master of one"
Recently retired USM CPT, Deputy Head Dispatcher, Police RP Moderator, POL Level 10 (High Com), CPT Josh 1L65 and SCU SGT Josh 1R65 | Staffing: Ex Senior Moderator IMPRP - Retired Moderator PRP x2, MILRP - Retired Event team IMPRP, MILRP | Biggest Ranks: Retired Storm Trooper Vice Commander - Retired COL USMC MARSOC and FORECON Head - CPT+ in all branch's of US in MILRP - Experience in 9 different Departments PRP | Member Since late 2018

-support

Saying joke like that won't get you far in life. You have to be careful what you say because anyone will take it seriously and thing wont look good on both side. Making joke about police, people, whatever it is, it will make you look bad no matter how little it is. Be careful what you say next times.

Don't let anyone stop you from being who you are. You are better then them and they don't have the power to stop or control you. I always believe in you.