DGs GM app

MrToaster19er

In-game name:DG

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:224886420

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP:31st SGTMAJ/scout/MC

Have you donated to the server?:yes

Have you been banned on any GL server before?:yes

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: i have seen all the moves and the TV shows and i have read a few books 

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?:yes i have

How much time do you have on the server?:5weeks How well do you know the LORE? Explain: yes i know a lot

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?:cuz i just want to make players feel happy and do cool events

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master i feel u should trust me is cuz i just want to help and make players happy

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?:yes

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?:yes

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: off ship the ISBs is low on supplys  so they have to stop at a imperial mining station to wait for a new supply but as they wait the miningstaion is attacked by rebels that seek the materials and supplys//on ship event// u find a ship that has been floating in space so ur ISB picks it up but it opens and release a small alien thank likes to eat find it before it kills everyone on the ISB

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example):!give DG rw_sw_m45

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example):!model DG models/gaminglight_admin.mdl

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: yes

Edited by MrToaster19er

+support

-active

-good guy

-know lore

22 minutes ago, -W3E- trump did 9/11 said:

Pros: 

active

Cons:

VERY mingy

the hells you talking about xD

Police RP (retired): Staff | PD Major | SWAT MSGT | Blaze President

Imperial RP (retired): Naval Commodore | Staff & Gamemaster

Military RP (retired): USMC Captain | DI LT | kamikaze pilot

On 8/10/2020 at 4:01 PM, Yourboy KennnyG said:

-support

Very mingy (Currently IQ initiate locked for 3 weeks for ERP and Minging)

Not enough Info on questions

Been warned alot

also has been somewhat advertising A LOT (he keeps talking about how he is going to reapply for GM in OOC)

Edited by Echo Romeo

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF

• 2 weeks later...

yes

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

On 8/21/2020 at 8:30 PM, Hawkeye said:

-support

-mingy

-Not enough Info on questions

-Been warned a lot

+nice person

+active

• Like 1

SCPRP Former Head Of Medical Staff | "I was hom" | PhD in botching surgeries
ImperialRP Former 69th Medical Corps Senior Commander and Former Commander "What do you mean the patient needs to have a spine to survive?"-Some researcher (probably)  Former ImperialRP Senior Admin
CERTIFIED MEDIC MAIN

On 8/21/2020 at 9:32 AM, BigHades said:

- Support

- Minging

- not good at following orders

+ active

• Thanks 1

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

Dear DG

From a Gamemaster myself, a SNR Mod, ST Vice Commander, RG CDT, Crewman, and Apprentice II, I dont believe you are fit for reasons stated down below.

1. Has been seen minging a lot, from a lot of peoples eyes.
2. This app is really not up to par with other, as in you dont even have a poll.

Now, with this I think like me, you can improve. It wasn't easy getting to the position im in currently with Gaminglight as a whole, so please put more effort.

Sadly, with this being said, -Support.

• Thanks 1

Currently SM Josh 1B65 | Trooper Josh 1T
"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better then a master of one"
Recently retired USM CPT, Deputy Head Dispatcher, Police RP Moderator, POL Level 10 (High Com), CPT Josh 1L65 and SCU SGT Josh 1R65 | Staffing: Ex Senior Moderator IMPRP - Retired Moderator PRP x2, MILRP - Retired Event team IMPRP, MILRP | Biggest Ranks: Retired Storm Trooper Vice Commander - Retired COL USMC MARSOC and FORECON Head - CPT+ in all branch's of US in MILRP - Experience in 9 different Departments PRP | Member Since late 2018