start giving trainings again- Denied

BigRaven

ST trainings  

1 member has voted

1. 1. should we start training STs as SGT+ mandatory

• YES
    • NO

What do you want to see? -  i want too see storm trooper trainings to happen in cadet room to happen again. 

Why should we add it? - because i know there is a lot of new ST who dont care about reading that and then they fail the tryouts even those who is not minging because some does not have the energy top read it them selfes. 

What are the advantages of having this? - 1st they would get a proper basic training which is good, 2nd we would have less minging if we did this training for them and they cant leave until the training is over and acceptable, 3rd we could get way more people in to the regiments because we can be sure they got the basic training. But this is just my opinion and i hope some people agree with me but we see what people think of this.

Who is it mainly for? - training storm troopers in cadet room, SGT+ of course

Links to any content - i do not need any links for this.

Edited by BigHades

[ImperialRP] [SCPRP] [Naval] [IQ] [Security]

+support

-very true, cadets are more stupid than ever

-minges are getting to minge faster than ever

-it sounded like a good idea but it causes issues, like Beepteebops got into the server yesterday we all knew it was him but he was somewhere on the ship causing chaos.

Edited by CPL Blue Bird 1D34

Police RP (retired): Staff | PD Major | SWAT MSGT | Blaze President

Imperial RP (retired): Naval Commodore | Staff & Gamemaster

Military RP (retired): USMC Captain | DI LT | kamikaze pilot

The thing is in reality those minges boost our player count when there on the server and having no training in our title makes it more likely for  them to join so our player count gets boosted so the server is ranked higher. Also just because someone spends 5 mins talking to someone doesn’t mean there going to change there attitude because someone read the text on the wall to them.

• Like 1

• Manager

DENIED

Getting trained is as easy as reading the information on the walls, which is one of the main reasons why it is not needed. If people come to minge on the server, doing a small 5-7 minute training session (which isn't really training, just someone reading the walls out loud) won't stop them.

*SMT reserves the right to reverse this decision at any time, even after the suggested contents addition to the server*