What is your ULX Rank?

Diamond

What is your RP Rank?

Former CI MAJ/EXE Researcher, E11 MSGT

What is your timezone?

EST

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 

6/10

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it): 

None

How Active are you? (1/10):

7/10

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers):

20200807_172435.thumb.jpg.3184a8ec9ba1b437864d51ee400f807d.jpg

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: 

To keep it short and simple, I believe I could make many great and fun events for anyone to enjoy (I will expand on this via "Describe an event you could create") .  I've watched alot of people critiquing games like Call of Duty World War II, Call of Duty Ghosts multiplayer and why it is awful compared to their predecessors World at War, Modern Warfare 2, and the first two Black Ops. DOOM 2016 and DOOM Eternal weapon comparisons and what seemed to drop and do good.  Although it stupid to compare this 14 year old game with more modern things, it was obvious that the common denominator was the map and weapon choice. Being the mountain and hill terrain benefitting good ambushes and good sniper usage we currently have for some good PvP events between CI and MTF that I have not seen enough people do in ET. All in all, I know how to adapt to what the server can provide and how to make something of it  Also I understand the line between having fun and abusing things like dupes, spawning

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better):

Strike Force - Tug of War Event

Massive Player vs Player event between CI and MTF who will attempt capture each others points (CI Base/Gate A). Both sides will attempt to make sure they don't lose momentum pushing into each others base. That means making sure you have the correct numbers to assault a the checkpoint otherwise losing to a counter attack. To make sure stalemates aren't happening, there will be a killstreak system in place. One side will have to hold the enemy's point by standing on a colored circle for 30 seconds before capitulating and winning (ET will be stationed at the checkpoint to count and announce the checkpoint being captured). Coming August 21st

Kill streak System

Someone will do /advert [Act] Killstreak [# of kills] (Area Bombardment/Mustard Gas, the player will be teleported to a high elevation and point where they want to bomb)

-Minigun/5 Kills

-Area bombardment/AB (Every 4 minutes, both sides get one time chance to use this. Only the highest ranking can call one and point it where they want) (Max stockpile: 2)

-Mustard Gas/15 Kills

Rules and Penalties

-Thermals is automatically on at all times to prevent Stealth Operatives and Infiltrators from being a major headache

-NLR is voided

-Lying about a kill streak = 3 random people (Priority on CMD and CC's) on your team get benched for 2 minutes

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?:

Yes

What is your favorite SCP? Why?

• SCP 2003, time travel is awesome and would allow me to make a HOI4 or EU4 (or historical event) soon when the time is right
Edited by Protoss

2 hours ago, Silver3504 said:

+Support

I've known him for a long run and he's had a lot of very INTERESTING idea's that would be great for him to put into SCPRP'S event team which I think could really shine 

I absolutely love the event idea. Its fresh, new and fun.
+Support

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

On 8/9/2020 at 10:57 PM, Silver3504 said:

+Support

I've known him for a long run and he's had a lot of very INTERESTING idea's that would be great for him to put into SCPRP'S event team which I think could really shine 

Former D5 VCMDR Travar | Former Event Team Leader ||  Former Admin || Former Nu7 HSU Commissar Requiem || Former RRH 

On 8/9/2020 at 11:15 PM, Crabbo said:

+Support
Creative person, Which is good for events. (Also pretty nice)

[SCP-RP] Retired: CI RND DHOR/RA/CIN,  Engineer/OS, Omi9 Maj, SET.

[IMP-RP] Previous: CMO Captain, SFL, Tank VCMDR Shock VCMDR GMVIII

Officially Married to Mary 2/23/23

EMPRESS OF D-BLOCK

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/9/2020 at 11:57 PM, Silver3504 said:

+Support

On 8/10/2020 at 12:15 AM, Crabbo said:

Creative person

Former Head of Janitorial | HCZ man geerlvl 70 life wizard | Roblox Clothing Designer 

+Support

+App is good & Creative

+Has experience with highly responsible ranks

+Has a lot of time within the server

-Personally have not seen him active much within the server as of last month nor starting this month

Honestly though I fully trust and do think he will do great things within Event Team

Edited by Squash

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

15 hours ago, Squash said:

+Support

+App is good & Creative

+Has experience with highly responsible ranks

+Has a lot of time within the server

-Personally have not seen him active much within the server as of last month nor starting this month

Honestly though I fully trust and do think he will do great things within Event Team

+Support

TCM Jack CI Heinz / J03 Italian Mob Boss Zepelli 😳Former CI Research Administrator Heinz - Not [REDACTED] Researcher   

Denied.

Please Re-Apply at a later date.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

• Sinnik locked this topic