MrPeep's CI application

Mr. Peep [][]

In-game Name: MrPeep

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:488806160

DiscordID:  #5797

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D):  Military

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore? average

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum)  I want to be CI because  I hate the security  and  I see our fellow D-class being shot at and other cruel things . I want to let the D-classes smell and breath the fresh air of the outside world, I want to help the D-class kill the security, escape to freedom , and become a CI! I am also pretty good at shooting stuff and I know most of  the area so I can escape fast with key card or a key card hacker.  I am also good in groups and teams.  I hope you consider Chaos Insurgency application!!!!

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants? I have shooting skills and the knowledge of the facility.

How active can you be? I like this sever a lot so I should be online a lot

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord: yes

• Dislike 2

-/+ Support

-Have the energy for CI

------------------------------

-app doesn't look thought-out

-many grammar mistakes

-looks rushed

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

+/- Support 
Due to the lack of effort in the application

"I am the hope of the universe... I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace... I am the protector of the innocent... I am the light in the darkness... I am truth. Ally to good... Nightmare to you!!!" - Goku

ezgif-4-716f4247ba6b.gif.28a4118a8ba7d7ca6fc3c29a86f3f75d.gif