RAZE..

your In-game: Raze

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:220982799

The admin's name in-game: John Newsom

The admin's steam name (If you know it):[GL] Zombieman2024

What warning did you receive: Breach of fear Rp Player dis

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):  

20200808224136_1.thumb.jpg.34c012c624295f3292ba3971bd21b891.jpg

Why do you think this warn was false:it is false because i had my gun out when i got in my car so it was still out when i got out of my car it was out and they said it was fear RP because i had my gun out.

Any extra information: no

Edited by XD Raze
revising

SPRT Staff SGT                           OG SGT                                          State MSTRSGT                                          

+/- Support

-No Evidence of the warn, which is a required thing

-The breach of Fail RP does seem (from how you state it) false, but there is nothing said about the Player Diss

Have to wait for John's side

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

+Support 

The Fear RP is  false I realized that after I warned him. He had his gun out before he entered the car and when he left the car he came out with the gun out. The Player Diss came from when he said that a person "had no life".  

(He does have the warn IDK why there is no evidence)

Edited by John Newsom

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

put evidence in wrong i put it in sorry guys

SPRT Staff SGT                           OG SGT                                          State MSTRSGT                                          

The "player diss" isn't much of disrespect, more of just gaming trash talk then anything.

Also staff member who gave the warn stated it was false 

+ Support

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

Even though the staff member said it was false, just because you had a gun out doesn't mean you can't be put under fearRP. There is no evidence here to put that u were under fear RP or not. If you were outnumbered then you are under fearRP, even if you have a gun out. If you were not outnumbered and if u had a gun out which both of you guys said u did then you were not put under fearRP.  Theres no proof for either of those claims. Hense why I have not - or + supported.

• Head of Staff
2 hours ago, Cravplay said:

+support

staff member stated it was false

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

2 hours ago, Brando said:

Even though the staff member said it was false, just because you had a gun out doesn't mean you can't be put under fearRP. There is no evidence here to put that u were under fear RP or not. If you were outnumbered then you are under fearRP, even if you have a gun out. If you were not outnumbered and if u had a gun out which both of you guys said u did then you were not put under fearRP.  Theres no proof for either of those claims. Hense why I have not - or + supported.

I guess it wasn't fearRP since the staff himself said it was false.

263848494_GoeigoeieFoog.png.bfe56b6101fe0ded7df64479e45f4ae2.png

17 hours ago, Dredgen said:

The "player diss" isn't much of disrespect, more of just gaming trash talk then anything.

Also staff member who gave the warn stated it was false 

Doesn't matter it would still be considered Player Diss.

But the warning staff member agreed so I guess +Support from me

No it's not "Nano" or "Noah" it's just "Nao"

EX S.W.A.T Commander

14 hours ago, Brando said:

Couldn't have said it better

|Police Sergeant | Delta Squad Reserves | 

7 hours ago, Solomonnew said:

+Support

Staff said it was false.

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

sorry for the confutation at first when i made this post.

Raze

Accepted

Go into the ban panel (at the top it says ban) sign in, go to your profile, go to your warn and click appeal. Fill the information out and in the description put the link to this in it.

spacer.png