Jack S juggernaut app

Jack S

1. What is your in-game name?: Jack S

2. Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:432754918

3. Current Rank in Security: SM

4. Time on the server: About a month and a half.

5. Current level: 56

6. On a scale from 1 - 10, how active are you?: 8/10

7. Do you have any active strikes on the roster?: No

8. Which command members gave you permission to apply?: Comet, turner, sixx, &  Ape

9. Have you read the Juggernaut section of the SOP?: Yes

10. Why do you think you deserve access to the  Security Juggernaut Job? (60+ WORDS): I'm usually on when others are not, the juggernaut can be used to help control D-block when others are not online. I have great trigger discipline and can shoot accurately without missing or hitting others who don't deserve it. I listen and follow the rules, with having the whitelist I think I can help defend D-block a lot better since I will have a better shotgun & LMG  to help stop rioting D-class. During the nighttime (EST) security's numbers are dwindling, I think a jugg can help keep D-block in check and help others from being killed since I can help take the damage better.

11. Which weapon in the Juggernaut load-out would you use to hit a d-class in the middle of a crowd and how would you ensure to hit your mark?: I would use the CZ-75 and tap fire the person, it would be way better than using a LMG and spraying since the CZ-75 has more accuracy and can hit the mark 10 times easier and can do more damage to that singular person in the crowd. 

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

+Support

An amazing and active SM, would be an amazing Jugg

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

10 hours ago, Meridian said:

Massive +Support think he's been doing really well in security, think he deserves Juggernaut.

10 hours ago, Sixx said:

+Support

An amazing and active SM, would be an amazing Jugg

+Support

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

ACCEPTED!

After reviewing your application, HCMD has decided you would be a good pick for the job! Please speak to a member of HCMD for your whitelist!

• Like 1

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor