Lower The Cracking Time On The Pro Keypad Cracker - Denied

DooM Guy

What are you suggesting? -  Lower The Cracking Time On The Pro Keypad Cracker

How would this change better the server? -  People pay $40! For a Pro Keypad Cracker, and the only difference between the normal Keypad Cracker and The Pro Keypad Cracker is only a few seconds. For $40 I could add two extra weapons on my CC.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - MTF, Gensec, etc. Probably would like it.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - People who have The Pro Keypad Cracker

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A

687515010_Screenshot2021-05-12013101.png.d685e9dcb10c05e7081de12f3296b980.png

-support

Here’s some context, 

The pro cracker used to be a flat 15 seconds compared to the regular being 30. Then the system was changed so it’s 5 seconds per clearance level vs 7. 10 seconds to open a level 2 door is very strong. Buffing it any more would make it near impossible to prevent d-class/CI breaching everything. What I would support instead is making it 5 seconds for the pro and 10 for the normal so then we go back to the old numbers of 15 vs. 30 seconds to get through a checkpoint, but I imagine this would be universally hated by those who use keypad crackers. The current system is fine. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, October said:

-support

Here’s some context, 

The pro cracker used to be a flat 15 seconds compared to the regular being 30. Then the system was changed so it’s 5 seconds per clearance level vs 7. 10 seconds to open a level 2 door is very strong. Buffing it any more would make it near impossible to prevent d-class/CI breaching everything. What I would support instead is making it 5 seconds for the pro and 10 for the normal so then we go back to the old numbers of 15 vs. 30 seconds to get through a checkpoint, but I imagine this would be universally hated by those who use keypad crackers. The current system is fine. 

3 hours ago, October said:

-support

Here’s some context, 

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

3 hours ago, October said:

-support

Here’s some context, 

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

4 hours ago, October said:

-support

Here’s some context, 

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

4 hours ago, October said:

-support

Here’s some context, 

Very well said

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

10 hours ago, October said:

-support

Here’s some context, 

Ret MTF Nu7 1LT SFTO Surge| Ret OH2 RRH , Retired SM Gensec |  No officer that 24Pounds of plutonium isn't mine

15 hours ago, October said:

-support

Here’s some context, 

Normally I would never quote someone. But october is just to good at sayin shit it's extremely hard not to lol. But yea this would make it to OP.

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

On 8/8/2020 at 4:30 PM, October said:

-support

Here’s some context, 

Retired LCZ Manager Pingas

On 8/8/2020 at 1:30 PM, October said:

-support

Here’s some context,