OOF'S CI Application

[FBI/DS] Taco

In-game Name: OOF

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:104826776

DiscordID: GolamT313#215

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D): Military

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore? Average

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum) I see my fellow D class brethren being treated like crap. They get no food, no water, and  wipe with bricks. Due to the cruelty of the foundation, I want to make a stand. A stand against cruelty and inhumane research. But...out of character I play a lot of policerp and own an active 50+ member criminal syndicate on the gaminglight policerp server. I'd like the opportunity to join CI to experience RP from a different perspective, instead of just shooting at D-class all day. Hope you consider my app! Thanks 🙂

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants? I have knowledge on how to create, organize, and lead large scale organizations. Due to this I have a lot of leadership traits and I know I can help take CI to the next level.

How active can you be? 4-5 days a week

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord: Yes

Something to note is that you were put on DNT for Research for running out of bunks as a trainee and not complying with Command while on the trainee job

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

22 minutes ago, Squash said:

Something to note is that you were put on DNT for Research for running out of bunks as a trainee and not complying with Command while on the trainee job

17 minutes ago, October said:

For this reason -support

[SCP:RP]Retired Assistant Head of Medical|Former E-11 SM|Former GamingLight Admin|Minge of :V| Former OM1

Honestly my dude just wait a few days cause you just got in trouble

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

37 minutes ago, Squash said:

32 minutes ago, October said:

For this reason -support

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

1 hour ago, Squash said:

1 hour ago, October said:

For this reason -support

Sorry, but I would suggest waiting a bit more and then apply

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

7 hours ago, Squash said:

7 hours ago, October said:

For this reason -support

osu! achiever? I don't know

On 8/8/2020 at 1:43 AM, Squash said:

-Support

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif