• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Scar   

SteamID STEAM_0:0:420789299

What is your ULX Rank?:  Silver

What is your RP Rank?: CI SRIC 

What is your timezone?: EST

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10)9

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it): No, I do not have any current experience. I was staff on IFN for 3 months though

How Active are you? (1/10): 10

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers): 0 warns

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: I would thoroughly love the privilege.  I have a very creative mind when I put my brain to work.  I could create events that could really get everyone involved and excited. I have played on this server almost every day since a month ago and this just proves my pleasure, and dedication to this server. Enjoying my role in the server would make me more willing, and productive. Being a bigger part of this server is a great hope of mine and I will dedicate a large majority of my spare time to this server if needed. I was a moderator in Ice Fuse Networks and not only did I succeed at doing my job and doing it correctly, I also loved working on the server along with my friends. I would be honored to have a role in this amazing server, and make wonderful memories with the event team. 

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): One example of an event I could put together would be something that involved a large creature that would  bring everyone together. It would be a group effort and a tough fight. The model would be a dinosaur type model, with a large amount  of health. CI and MTF would have to join forces in taking the large creature down.Of course it would be a reasonably medium sized model but bigger than average. Probably twice the size of 682. You want to make sure to produce an event that is fun but also make sure everyone can handle it graphically and FPS wise. Chaos would break out as 682 breaches for an epic battle. The monster could be contained  any way if creative. The monster is about 15 ft wide and just as tall as 682. It would hatch underlings if pushed to the limit. Which leaves material for both research branches to test on.

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?: Yes

What is your favorite SCP? Why? My favorite SCP is 682 because he is the closest thing to godzilla on the server and im a huge godzilla fan. The fact that 682 can speak English just adds on to endless amount of testing you can do on it. When asked what 682 would do if he was free. He simply answered "Kill you all". Also he has INCREDIBLE regenerative abilities and that also puts cross tests in the realm of YES. 173 and 682 had a cross test and there was no action at first. Then 682 blinked with all eyes, and 173 went to town. Snapping bone upon bone. Seems legit. 

2020-08-01.png

Edited by ScarWXLF
  • Like 1

"I am the hope of the universe... I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace... I am the protector of the innocent... I am the light in the darkness... I am truth. Ally to good... Nightmare to you!!!" - Goku

ezgif-4-716f4247ba6b.gif.28a4118a8ba7d7ca6fc3c29a86f3f75d.gif

+Support

- Good friend in R&D

- Mature

- Fun 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

+Support

- Amazing guy in R&D, does some great work hyping up people for PTs and such. Would do amazing as someone to host events and keep people hyped!

- Mature, over all of us in Field Expert Lead, he is most definitely the best on that aspect!

-Has had some pretty good ideas on various PTs and things to do within CI

-Has never caused a problem breaking any rules or getting strikes within a branch.

Edited by NeoID

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

+Support

+Is very mature and responsible

+Has experience with responsible jobs such as RnD Command

+0 Warns

+Staffed on other servers so most likely knows ULX

+The Why should we allow you to be an Event Team member is good

+/-I would not say your reputation is too great, however im not in the position to say this

-I have saw him minge a couple of times

-Only 1 month of total time on the server

-Event Idea is VERY basic and not interesting at all

I support for the whole reason of you being a staff member for 3 months on a well known community, I would fully trust you with the position of ET

• Like 1

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

41 minutes ago, NeoID said:

+Support

- Amazing guy in R&D, does some great work hyping up people for PTs and such. Would do amazing as someone to host events and keep people hyped!

- Mature, over all of us in Field Expert Lead, he is most definitely the best on that aspect!

• Like 1

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

45 minutes ago, NeoID said:

+Support

• Like 1

osu! achiever? I don't know

On 8/8/2020 at 12:19 AM, ScarWXLF said:

One example of an event I could put together would be something that involved a large creature that would  bring everyone together. It would be a group effort and a tough fight. The model would be a dinosaur type model, with a large amount  of health. CI and MTF would have to join forces in taking the large creature down.Of course it would be a reasonably medium sized model but bigger than average. Probably twice the size of 682. You want to make sure to produce an event that is fun but also make sure everyone can handle it graphically and FPS wise. Chaos would break out as 682 breaches for an epic battle. The monster could be contained  any way if creative. The monster is about 15 ft wide and just as tall as 682. It would hatch underlings if pushed to the limit. Which leaves material for both research branches to test on.

The idea is a bit basic, but with more added onto it. It can be a very good event

-mature

-follows rules 

-fun to be around

-creative

--------------------------------

-Sometimes breaks rules (nobody is perfect)

Massive +Support

• Like 1

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

On 8/9/2020 at 10:14 PM, NeoID said:

+Support

one of my most trustworthy CMD members right here

"The first draft of everything is Shit" - Ernest Hemingway

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/9/2020 at 10:14 PM, NeoID said:

+Support

On 8/14/2020 at 11:28 PM, Jack (utility one) said:

a very good candidate

On 8/12/2020 at 11:05 PM, Cogs said:

trustworthy CMD members right here

Former Head of Janitorial | HCZ man geerlvl 70 life wizard | Roblox Clothing Designer 

Denied.

Please Re-Apply at a later date.

• Laughing 1
  • Sad 1
  • Angry 1
  • Dislike 1

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

• Sinnik locked this topic