Crease's HRT 48h notice

Crease

Hey guys,

Thank you FBI command, HRT command and the entire FBI department for being such an awesome and welcoming department. I really loved  my time on HRT. However, as Trooper Colonel I have a lot on my plate and want to focus on that.  

Thank you Mar for training me --you did a great job.    @Jimmy James As always, you can do whatever you want and I appreciate the hospitality. @Phil You a wonderful command command member. @frog milk I'll still be seeing you a lot but thanks your help mate.  Also @Solomonnew is a cool guy. 

Edited by Crease
  • Sad 1

It was a great time seeing you with HRT ill see you around

• Like 1

Currently -- | COL of PD | EMT of EMS | LVL 7 of UMC | Staff | Owner of CC Mar and Sike | Lieutenant STATE | Forums Diplomat | 

Was -- | DAD of FBI | MSGT of HRT | SA of Secret Service | IRA | Support staff | Event Team | CC Member of HRT | CSM Of SCU 1R45 | Retired Chief Constable of SCO19 | DOC CPT |                                 

Things always come and go but its your choice to choose  what you want to continue to see.   -  Mar

• Head of Staff

Crease, It was an honor to serve with you in HRT. You were a great operator and you will be missed. It is understandable why you have to leave and no one has any hard feelings.

You are always welcome back!

- HRT Captain Frog LC2

o7

• Like 1

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.