Danny's 48 Hour Notice

Clistro

Name: Danny

Been thinking of this for a while and I believe that now I have reached my limit. sorry I wasn't as active but it feels really hard to play when you've been hard stuck at LTC for almost 6 months

in my last 2 days i'll be working on combat engineers and then i'll be on my way

I'll mention people once my 48 hours are up

Edited by Clistro
  • Sad 9

United States Reserve General / Retired 1944 US GOA 

Rho 36 CO Occult Operative/ MTF Epsilon Eleven Commander Danny

NOT POG

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

What a Chad. Best Combat Engineer I've ever had and fiercely loyal. Good luck on your future endeavors and I'm sorry I never took a chance on ya. RHO Gang.

Retired CMDR of Epsilon-11    D-Class Main/CI gang/RHO 36 Detective     

~You say stop it, I say Gh0pit~

I’m sorry to see you go Danny! It’s been a long while for your time in E11. Hope to see you in the future

[SCP-RP] Retired: CI RND DHOR/RA/CIN,  Engineer/OS, Omi9 Maj, SET.

[IMP-RP] Previous: CMO Captain, SFL, Tank VCMDR Shock VCMDR GMVIII

Officially Married to Mary 2/23/23

EMPRESS OF D-BLOCK

To be honest it isn't my first time to see you go Danny, we've known each other from Military RP and you're really a awesome guy, so it sucks to see you go once again. Whatever you end up doing Danny I wish you the best in homie, stop by on SCPRP whenever.

Retired Super Admin Blackbeard (SCPRP) | Retired Director of Containment: Blackbeard | Retired Director of Task Forces: Blackbeard | The One and Only Omicron-9 Commander | Retired O5-6 "The American" (SCPRP)

Danny you were one of the command members i remember from my E11 command days which were long ago, you were fun  so i wish you luck in the future ~Sincerely Cloud

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

Danny, I wish you the best of luck in whatever endeavour you undertake next. You were an amazing role model and an even more fun person to be around. I will never forget your amazing builds and E11 dropship.
You made combat engineers great and it will stay that way.
E11 will miss you dearly.

Godspeed and Rho gang rise up.

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

On 8/7/2020 at 7:00 PM, Clistro said:

sorry I wasn't as active but it feels really hard to play when you've been hard stuck at LTC for almost 6 months

Not the only one.

SCP-RP Moderator | CI LTCOL Boozle LC32