SCP 1048 Test.

Crabbo

Name: Crabbo

SCP: SCP-1048.

List of Personnel involved in testing: One Security Lance Corporal.

Level D Personnel involved(if any): None.

Risks/Safety Precautions: Possibility of SCP-1048's Creation being Violent or potentially Dangerous to all staff involved. 

Background Research: SCP-1048 is a Stuffed bear around 33 cm ( 13 Inches) in height, SCP-1048 has the ability to communicate through gestures and drawings. An anomalous effect of SCP-1048 apart from their sapience is their ability to construct replicas of itself using materials in the area, these instances have sapience and a large percentage of the time, are hostile.

What I’m teaching/testing: Seeing 1048s ability to create replicas of itself made me think, what other materials can 1048 make "clones" of itself using and What circumstances does SCP-1048 make instances, if it has to feeling a emotion what would it be?

Observation: Before SCP-1048 was transported to the testing room i placed a large quantity of coloured paper in the room, The paper was colourful to hopefully capture the eye of SCP-1048, SCP-1048 was brought to the testing room, After we exited the room and closed the door it started to crawl around over the paper. After around 3 minutes of crawling around the testing room SCP-1048 started to pile up the paper, after pilling up the paper SCP 1048 started walking along all the walls, looking for a way out of the testing room. After SCP-1048 walked around the room 5 times they started to look bored, playing games with the paper like standing on top of the paper and dragging it across the room using the bottom of their feet, After around a hour of SCP-1048 being locked inside the Testing room SCP-1048 started pulling a small handful of fibres out of its arm, using the fibres SCP-1048 started to connect the pieces of paper together, after the paper started taking a bear shape SCP-1048 gave it a slap which could be interpreted as a high-five, The paper bear (deemed SCP 1048-PB) started to play with, playing games similar to tic tac toe on the ground. After a small amount of time the Security Lance Corpral was instructed to put SCP-1048-PB inside a box, The SCP was recovered without incident and SCP-1048 was let out of the Testing room, Further testing of SCP-1048-PB will commence at a later date.

Conclusion: SCP-1048 will make clones in periods where it has access to small objects and is either trapped or unable to do anything else.

Graded

65/100 - Euclid

Lore 10/25 - For a couple of reasons, I am assuming that you saw 1048 make a replica of itself, however if it did'nt then we don't know that it can make copies of itself

Creativity 25/25 - I like the idea a lot!

Presentation 5/25 - I do feel like more work could have been done with this, the colors were nice, but i'm looking for more pictures and a nicer format

Writing 25/25 - I'm pretty positive I did not see any mistakes made

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |