Bitcoin/Printer total prices

Dredgen

Felt like making a document with total prices for everything needed when setting up Bitcoin and printers, the prices on the document would represent a Platinum ranked player spawning in their Printers/Bitcoins, this does not include Custom Printers.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CutndwsetdvGHCgKlmZohLs_tsYHT3baXtoh4lKk9qw/edit?usp=sharing

If there are any mistakes, any questions, or any recommendations, feel free to let me know and I will fix it as soon as possible!

• Like 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP:ย Captain Price,ย former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:ย  Former Darth Vader

When I get the chance to do so, I will most likely try to calculate how much make per hour to figure out how long it takes to make profit, printers will be quite easy, however bitcoin will most likely not be the exact amount, I'll have this done by the end of next week, and I might also add prices for custom printers with this, as well as prices for people who dont have Platinum, stay tuned.

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP:ย Captain Price,ย former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:ย  Former Darth Vader

• 2 weeks later...