Jack S Event Team App

Jack S

In-Game Name: Jack S

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:432754918

What is your ULX Rank?: Silver

What is your RP Rank?: Sergeant Major in security, Recruit in CI Military, Supervisory Researcher in CI R&D.

What is your timezone?:  Eastern Standard Time

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10):  7/10

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it):  No, but I have been in many events and have a kind of knowledge of how they go.

How Active are you? (1/10): 9-10 I'm on all the time.

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers): None.  

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: I'm very active on the server and pretty active on the forums, I know a lot of people and I consider a lot of them my friends. I want to join so I can show that I can enhance others RP experience. I want to share my ideas of events with others and show them that I have creative ideas. I also want to stretch the possibilities of the lore. I want to show people how much fun they can have on SCP-RP. I want to show how everyone can have a part in brightening others day through fun events they themselves can be in. I am no near perfect and can always improve, I have tried to keep my name clean as best as I can, I do like doing what's right. But me trying to do what's right may have also hurt me. I can always improve and show others how they can improve too. I am always committed to the job at hand. I wont stop until it is done, I do as I'm told and follow orders of others. If I do anything I wrong, I listen to others who say what I did wrong and I try to improve as a person overall. I know how to manage the work load, especially since the strict rules of security and the meetings we have, like radio checks, meetings, and other things. I know the commands from seeing others do them. Like !noclip, !slay, !hp, !armor, and so on and so forth. I personally think I am very creative with how I see things and my thoughts. I want to be able to show that I can have more responsibilities on this sever to better it as a whole, and show that I can handle holding events. I know not everybody knows who I am, if you don't I will try my best to talk to you and get to know you. 

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): I wanted to create an event about the children of the sun. Basically they will enter the facility in their cloaks, SCP-1000 will be in temp euclid containment for researchers to test on. The COTS (Children of the sun) won't have the best things to fight, but they will try to cause damages while trying to take back SCP-1000. MTF will not know where they are and try and find them. Once MTF finds them they can capture or kill either of them for information of SCP-1000, (I know this part relies on them know about SCP-1000, but the COTS do not give information up about SCP-100) When the COTS gets to temp containment they will try and release SCP-1000. (Who is basically the monkey skin but just a bit bigger, with fists). Once COTS realises they can not escape with SCP-1000, they will try to go to LCZ and cause damage to lights and other things, utility can fix the lights after the event. When they reach medbay, they will proceed to take  hostages and use them as a way out of the facility. What happens next is a negotiation with COTS on how they can escape by releasing hostages. This can go Three ways, they leave with their lives by releasing hostages. They get betrayed and MTF ambush them/shoot them. While negotiations are going, MTF may raid the medbay and kill any COTS. I can also use some money (my cash) to negotiate. Since its thought that SCP-1000 gives other hominids SCP-1000-f1, medical can then examine the bodies of the COTS, even if its a made up disease, they can find that out. COTS can also escape with SCP-1000 through EZ if they get lucky, which then CI/MTF could try and recapture him, and try to understand SCP-1000's intelligence. Capturing him may be done by shooting him to under 1k HP and tranqing him. (Took this idea from Mini) https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BlZd0LgYdB4H2nvl9_R7QMins2mxqFVx4SSmUFu_T90/edit

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?: Yes.

What is your favorite SCP? Why?: SCP-035, he is a manipulator, charmer, cruel etc. He does what he can to get what he wants. His lore is very extensive, going from how he was created by the greek gods to present day. He can choose how hard it is to contain him, when the walls were gushing out his goo mixed with blood, to just being calm and ok with being held in his glass chamber. How he collects information from each host, and how his whole intelligence as a whole benefits from others. Its interesting how he acts during interviews, coming off as cocky yet docile. He can go from chill to about to murder you in seconds, how he can break down the mind of others. Especially losing to a tin hat though, that' my favorite things.image.thumb.png.1c8b03e2388e01806aa43b2f1550e843.png

I used the docs as a better way to explain the technical parts.

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

:pog: 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

1 hour ago, devilkid5293 said:

+support 

The event sounds really fun and I believe Jack S would also have really amazing events in the future as well. 

"The first draft of everything is Shit" - Ernest Hemingway

1 hour ago, devilkid5293 said:

+support 

The event sounds really fun and I believe Jack S would also have really amazing events in the future as well. 

Jack kinda cringe tho. 

jk +Support

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

+support

I love the sound of the events and I really think you have what it takes to be great at event team. I give the best of lucks to you and I hope you carry on being a great person on the server.

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

+Support

+Good attitude

+Follows rules closely

+Good app

+Fun guy to be around & would fit the ET role perfectly

Edited by Squash
  • Like 1

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

On 8/6/2020 at 11:03 PM, devilkid5293 said:

+support 

• Like 1

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

+support 

• Like 1

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Sinnik said:

+Support

Jack S is a good member of security, should be a good member of ET.

+Support

• Like 1

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

+Support
-Great Guy
-Responsible
-Yes

• Like 2

"I am the hope of the universe... I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace... I am the protector of the innocent... I am the light in the darkness... I am truth. Ally to good... Nightmare to you!!!" - Goku

ezgif-4-716f4247ba6b.gif.28a4118a8ba7d7ca6fc3c29a86f3f75d.gif

On 8/6/2020 at 10:03 PM, devilkid5293 said:

+support 

• Like 1

Former D5 VCMDR Travar | Former Event Team Leader ||  Former Admin || Former Nu7 HSU Commissar Requiem || Former RRH 

+support 

Yeah, good pick.

• Like 1

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/8/2020 at 12:39 AM, Sprinklertek said:

+support

I love the sound of the events and I really think you have what it takes to be great at event team.

On 8/9/2020 at 11:05 PM, ScarWXLF said:

-Great Guy
-Responsible

• Like 1

Former Head of Janitorial | HCZ man geerlvl 70 life wizard | Roblox Clothing Designer 

Accepted

Please come speak to me in Teamspeak.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

• Sinnik locked this topic