Should Griffith Be Accepted?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Should Griffith Be Accepted?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Griffith 

What is your steam name?:Griffith

What is your steam ID?:

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I used to be an admin on a military rp server (I have a lot of experience), but after a while of playing the server was gone.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) around march 2020

What date did you make your forums account?: 8/5/2020

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? N/A

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 0 https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2189414403

Have you donated? no

What rank are you applying for? Trial mod

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?no

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: yes

Timezone: ct

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): no

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) When there is so much people all the time I think there should be more staff on duty. I would love to help out staff and the community and a lot of people need help from staff and they wouldn’t have to wait so long and overwork the staff. I love playing on the server and play all the time and love helping people out. I would treat everyone with respect and never yell at anyone (I’m not such a serious roleplayer like some people on the server who yells at you when you do something wrong). I used to be head admin on an old military rp server, so I have a lot of experience with minges and people breaking the rules. I treated everyone with my utmost respect and was promoted very quickly. I play every day for hours and hours, and if I was accepted into the staff I would help everyone be more kind and bring everyone in the community together to roleplay. I love making friend with the staff and community and I would love to turn this into an amazing server. I’m a more mature person and have never minged or got any warnings on any servers that I have played on. Thank you for your time!

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? First I would mute them and talk to them about what he/she is doing. Then I’d unmute him/her to see if they’re ready to talk to me. If they are I’d get information on both sides before rendering a solution. If they aren’t I’d mute them again and give them one more chance. If they continue I’d put them in jail for a while and then talk to them. Then I would call them back to the sit and ban them.

My steam Id is 76561198404909720

-support 

-player is to new to the server same with there fourms account

-player is not very well known

-the format is wrong putting the steam id on the bottom instead of where it needs to go also a steam id should look like this STEAM_0:1:122392770

- the last question you got somewhat right mass rdm is a ban it would be a 5 day ban and staff dissing would be jail for 600 seconds

just all around need more experience on the server  

and needs more activity on the forums account 

good luck though

Edited by SwiftyApex

- Support

• Steam id is in wrong spot
  • Question 16 needs work
  • You seem to have good intentions but I don't think you are well known throughout the community and you may want to wait a little bit longer before applying for staff
  • 1 day old forums account
  • Made a post in the general section asking how to get the Police RP tag on the forums, making it seem like that's the reason you want to be apart of staff

I wish you the best of luck!

Edited by Brando

• Head of Staff

-Support for above reasons, also I dont think I have ever seen you in game.

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

2 hours ago, Brando said:
  • Question 16 needs work
  • You seem to have good intentions but I don't think you are well known throughout the community and you may want to wait a little bit longer before applying for staff
  • Made a post in the general section asking how to get the Police RP tag on the forums, making it seem like that's the reason you want to be apart of staff

-Support

Brandon covered just about everything. -Support, mainly do due to low activity

Signature.png

4 hours ago, Brando said:

- Support

• Question 16 needs work

i think brando said about everything good luck with getting in to staff and one thing that you need most is more forum ativity.

SPRT Staff SGT                           OG SGT                                          State MSTRSGT                                          

5 hours ago, frog milk said:

-Support for above reasons, also I dont think I have ever seen you in game.

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

6 hours ago, Brando said:

- Support

• Question 16 needs work

Derick | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | FBI Deputy Director Derick RA3 | 

7 hours ago, Brando said:

- Support

• Question 16 needs work

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people's thinking." -Steve Jobs

"Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game." -Babe Ruth

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." -Thomas A. Edison

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose." -Dr. Seuss

- Support

*~ I personally recall seeing you a few times, but not a lot.

*- New forums account. (less than a week old.)

*- SteamID is in wrong location

*- Last question could use some work (Q16)

8 hours ago, Brando said:

Made a post in the general section asking how to get the Police RP tag on the forums, making it seem like that's the reason you want to be apart of staff

*- Did manage to confirm this, really a bit weird to be honest, could be many different things, but I still think it's good to point out... 

Despite all this, I wish you the best of luck.

"It's fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure" ~ Bill Gates

10 hours ago, SwiftyApex said:

-support 

-the format is wrong putting the steam id on the bottom instead of where it needs to go also a steam id should look like this STEAM_0:1:122392770

- the last question you got somewhat right mass rdm is a ban it would be a 5 day ban and staff dissing would be jail for 600 seconds

good luck though

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

14 hours ago, SwiftyApex said:

-support 

good luck though

13 hours ago, Brando said:

- Support

• Question 16 needs work

FBI SAIC 

PD CPL 

Member since September of 2018

15 hours ago, Brando said:

- Support

• Question 16 needs work

I agree with Brando. Sorry bud.

No it's not "Nano" or "Noah" it's just "Nao"

EX S.W.A.T Commander

-support

Steam id wrong, dont know you or ahve seen you ingame, forums account that is not even a week old,.

Personally I feel like you should take some more time working on activity and getting to know the community and then try to apply again. 

263848494_GoeigoeieFoog.png.bfe56b6101fe0ded7df64479e45f4ae2.png

- Support

-Didn't follow the format completely

-Incorrect SteamID

-Way too new of a forums account, with racking up all your posts in a few days

-I've never seen you on

-Not all that known within PRP

I think you should just spend some more time on the server and the forums before applying for staff. Gain a good reputation, get people to know you. But otherwise best of luck!

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

On 8/7/2020 at 12:45 AM, Brando said:

- Support

• Question 16 needs work

Agreed, maybe fix these problems and apply again in a few weeks!

2 x Retired SCO19 Deputy Chief Constable

- Support

Reasons above

Has been farming posts by commenting on posts that are 1-2 years old.

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

21 hours ago, Dredgen said:

- Support

Reasons above

Has been farming posts by commenting on posts that are 1-2 years old.

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

• Head Admin

-Support

• Reasons above
  • Low activity

Sorry Griffith, but I need to see you in game more along with you improving your forums activity if possible. Also, the SteamID you provided is known as SteamID64 and isn't used very often; we were looking for your SteamID to be in this format: STEAM_0:0:129363914 (you can use SteamID.io if you need help finding it!)

Edited by Will (WTLM2013)

Forklift_Signature.png

On 8/6/2020 at 7:45 PM, Brando said:

- Support

• Question 16 needs work

EMS Deputy (LC) | Founder of Diamond Dogs (2018) | Former FBI SAIC | 5 Year Community Member | Former Admin |