SEC LCPL MiniStavy Warn Appeal

Mini Stavy

I was falsely warned by Moderator Bazooka for FailRP/MetaGame,RDM,NLR, and lying to staff. i would like this removed and for the accuser(s)

to be penalized. Bazooka at the time of questioning me claimed his Mic was not working. He was not able to hear my answers clearly. Sixx was able to clear up the situation and defend my innocence, I would just like the warning removed. Thank you! stay safe stay healthy!

5 minutes ago, Mini Stavy said:

I was falsely warned by Moderator Bazooka for FailRP/MetaGame,RDM,NLR, and lying to staff. i would like this removed and for the accuser(s)

to be penalized. Bazooka at the time of questioning me claimed his Mic was not working. He was not able to hear my answers clearly. Sixx was able to clear up the situation and defend my innocence, I would just like the warning removed. Thank you! stay safe stay healthy!

Please goto the report center and you will find a post for the format, make a post under the report center and make sure to follow the format please 

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."

4 hours ago, Mini Stavy said:

Sixx was able to clear up the situation and defend my innocence

Well all I did was tell Bazooka that there was a good chance that you killed the Slueth Via Crossfire from what I saw, but bazzoka stated that you were lying to him, broke NLR, and FailRPd which I did not comment on.

Furthermore you need to follow the format for a warn appeal and you should at least gather some evidence that proves that the warn was false. 

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

18 minutes ago, Sixx said:

Well all I did was tell Bazooka that there was a good chance that you killed the Slueth Via Crossfire from what I saw, but bazzoka stated that you were lying to him, broke NLR, and FailRPd which I did not comment on.

Furthermore you need to follow the format for a warn appeal and you should at least gather some evidence that proves that the warn was false. 

Yeah -Support

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

Denied

Unfortunately due to not using the format this warn appeal will be denied. For cases in which you wish to appeal a warning given by a staff member you are required to follow

this format

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic