A much needed change to SCP-714. - Denied

BadTimeInbound

What are you suggesting? - for the Jade Ring to ragdoll the wearer temporarily instead of killing them once the 100 bonus health threshold is reached.

How would this change better the server? - This is more lore-friendly than straight up killing the person wearing it. This will allow more roleplay to take place instead of just constantly "feeding" D-class to the Jade Ring.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - Obviously there is always potential for mingery.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Researchers, Medical Research.

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Jack (utility one) said:

+support
If possible that would be nice.

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

If we could make this possible, I’m all for it as it’s a a fresh new way of approaching 714. 

+Support

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

23 hours ago, [GL] Zeus said:

If we could make this possible, I’m all for it as it’s a a fresh new way of approaching 714. 

+Support

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

On 8/7/2020 at 2:33 AM, Jack (utility one) said:

+support
If possible that would be nice.

+Support

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

On 8/12/2020 at 1:04 AM, [GL] Mike said:

People never consider the lag. . .

Rag dolls can straight crash the server or even 75% of the time cause lag. I'm sure this would work if the rag dolls FROZE themselves but if they cant do that im gonna have to say no chief.

-Support

Yes Mike. I love you.

big cat running GIF