Shadow/Iden Versio Forum Diplomat Application

TheJackForce

Should I be Forums Diplomat? (If not use evidence)  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be Forums Diplomat? (If not use evidence)

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Iden Versio

Steam Name: (GL) Jack Sull

SteamID:

STEAM_1:0:115361809

What is your staff rank and the server you work in?

Admin and Imperial RP

How many posts do you have on the website?

445+

How often are you online on the forums?

Every day

Why do you believe you're qualified to serve as a Forum Diplomat? (100 Words Minimum)

to start this off I believe ill be a good Fourm Diplomat member due to  I'm always friendly and always respectful I will never disrespect anyone and im always willing to help anyone I meet I have shown this as my time as staff on IMRP as a Admin and lower ranks everyone in GL knows me to be professional at all time and be as strong as a rock, also I think this is a good state of mind to have because this will show the new people that join the server we are fair and understanding and are always here to help no matter the time of day.

I have spent over 3 years on GL starting with Police Rp then SCP Rp and Now IMRP everyone I have meet can agree that I am fair and just in what I do, also I am also known to be strict and harsh but this only comes out when needed but 90% I'm just calm and understanding and willing to hear and help people in any way I can. I am one of the most active staff on server in the UK time zone and I am dedicated in what I do I will make sure the job is completed before I end it all and go over anything that the person is stuck on and answer all questions with honesty and with the upmost respect and help grow their experience here at GL.

I am also from the UK and 21 years old I never act childish and will always be respectful to every I come across, also I do not tolerate any type of bullying in any way shape or form this has been shown in Naval and all departments involved with naval when I was in naval same goes in IF, also I don't not abuse my staff rank and powers and I never lower my leave and remain professional at all times and will never act childish, if i see any of this happening ill warn to people to stop and if they keep on ill warn them and lock the topic until SMT decides what to do 

before people say that I'm doing this for power there is one thing everyone knows about me I hate power I will always think you are my equal and ill treat you like it I will never act high and mighty and just ask your self if you don't believe me I left Grand Moff for IF commander (I loved working with everyone in HC but I need something more) so to me this in not about power I want to do this to improve the server and help grow the community not out of self gain, also what would I have to gain im doing this to help others and that what makes me happy and makes the RP better for all parties. this does show that power means nothing to me I just want to make the server a better place for everyone.

i am the person who hates having power but if there is a job need doing ill do it and make sure its donein the best way possible and of cause with style. 

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, please describe a situation that required you to pass make a difficult decision?

yes this have been proven by my work in IMRP i do not tolerate any type of bullying or disrespect i am the type of person that comes down on it and ends it and shuts it down and makes sure everyone has learnt a lesson and make an example out of them to stop people from making the same mistake, i am also willing to help anyone to avoid that action too 

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming the shoutbox due to getting banned from one of our servers?

First of all i will Mute the User spamming the shoutbox and thry and help them by PM on the fourms then i will delete all repeated messages that the user has spammed but first of all ill read them and get a better understanding on what is going on, also ill make sure that i am in contact  with the person by using the forums PM feature or discord if the person would rather use that, once I do that I'd advised that the the messages where deleted then send them a few  questions of why'd they get ban and try to advise them what to do, also try and find out who banned you, also  what server the user is  from. With that I'd advise them to use the Ban Appeal section on the forums under what server they came from so they may make an appeal and talk them though it to help out in anyway i can. If the person begins to start making a fool of themselves in the shoutbox again I'd follow CoC & contact a SMT+ member to help deal with the situation. If that didn't  happen I'd contact the Head Forum Diplomat of what happened and see how it was dealt with. (if this doesn't work then try and contact a SMT member to try and resolve the situation)

How would you deal with a situation where two users are aggressively arguing with each other in a warn appeal?

first of all ill @ both of them and give them a warning saying do not argue on the forums and please remain respectful at all times to your fellow users if this continues formal punishment will be handed out and will result in this topic to be close till SMT+ decides on what to do so please only voice what you think and respect others at all times and advise them there is only meant to be a +support or a -Support with a valid reason any type of bullying or disrespect should not be placed on the forums have a nice ay.

Edited by jackrhyssull

DENIED

Thank you for taking the time to apply for a position with the Forum Diplomat Corps, however your application had not been accepted. This may be due to observations of the Senior Management Team of your server, feedback from fellow staff members, or other reasons. Please feel free to reapply on the next round of applications if you remain interested!

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021