Whaskeys ban apeall- Denied

Whaskey

Steam Name: Whaskeyz

Ingame Name:Whaskey

SteamID:7656119906717634

Ban Length:permanent

Admin that Banned you:myan

Reason for Ban: Alt account

Dispute: Hey there! my names whaskey and  on june 16th i was banned for the reason I was an alt. I can see how this may have been confused. I had just gotten a PC and was able to get garrys mod. after doing so i joined the server after a friend recommend it. After I was banned and told my friend he recommend i go to the forums. I did so and spent a couple weeks researching how alt accounts get banned. I then got very busy as my grandfather broke his hip. I have just recently been able to get back into the game and would love to join the community that was recommended to me.  After looking through how alts get banned I saw how it may have been confused as an alt account. I just got a PC and Garrys mod and this was my first server. It would be really awesome if this community would allow me to play it.

You made the account the day you were banned, kinda sus to be honest, not to mention you were banned by a SMT, so they most likely knew you were an alt, quit trying to hide it mate, not gonna work. Also care to elaborate on who this "Friend" is?

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

2 hours ago, Dredgen said:

You made the account the day you were banned, kinda sus to be honest, not to mention you were banned by a SMT, so they most likely knew you were an alt, quit trying to hide it mate, not gonna work. Also care to elaborate on who this "Friend" is?

yes i see how that looks suspicious but again i had just got a computer and my friend @ICon  recommended the server and showed me what to do.

Ok, So 

1. Suspicion, Why Is Burboon A Friend On Your Steam Profile, Now Yes You Could Just Have Added Him Awhile Ago But Seems Suspicious.

2. ICON Is Good Friends With Burboon, And Tagging Him Makes It Even More Suspicious.

Seriously Burboon, You've Beens Blacklisted Stop Trying to Come Back.

Also You Made Your Account On THE SAME DAY AS BURBOON WAS BLACKLISTED LIKE CMON.

Edited by Dr. Whale

Largest Mammal On GamingLight