false warn- Denied

MolagBalls

Your In-game: Molag

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:96085165

The admin's name in-game: Frog

The admin's steam name (If you know it): 

What warning did you receive:  ardm, combat heal

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2188927247

Why do you think this warn was false: I think that this warn was false because a group of 4 people including me were sitting infront of the police station they were aiming guns at all of us and one guy drove his truck into the police station and they cops shot him and they yelled open fire (none of them are in the same family) and we all started shooting at the cops as they were shooting at us, in the middle of me shooting the police I get pulled up to the top of the spawn and frog warns me for ardm. I was shooting at the cops because they were shooting at us and he only warns me and I asked him if hes going to warn the other players there and he sai yes and I look at the chat he only  brings another person to a  sit which was the one who died in the truck and says he didn't see anyone else there when there was 3 other people other than me there (OG, MW, and a theif). he warns me but doesn't warn anyone else. frog also warned me 5 minutes later for combat heal because I was sitting with my friend at the car dealer then we walk towards the hospital and this guy with a sniper randomly started shooting us from the top of the spawn and killed us. then I respawn and walk towards the hospital and the same guy starts shooting at me again when I was on my way to the hospital to get armor so I shot at him and I don't think I even hit him and he hit me twice so I ran into the hospital like I was omw to do and I got my health and armor  and I walk out and from pulls me up to the spawn again where the guy was shooting at us randomly in the first place and he warns me again even tho that guy killed me and my friend in the first place.

Edited by MolagBalls

@frog milk Your side? 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

Well i dont have @frog milkSide i can say this, 
There is no video evidence so it is a little hard to judge here, But if you are being shot from spawn i would've called staff if you believed your where being RDM'd, The reason i say that is because it could've been a murderer well murdering. And if he was doing so then that would be combat healing.

As the first situation, Just because someone else did something, it doesn't give you the right to do it yourself (That was for you saying  "He only warned me")

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

• Head of Staff

-Support

My Side:

Before I get into the two specific situations, I want to explain that I had two sits about an hour prior to these situations where Molag was reported for RDM, both times I was lenient and I gave him verbal warnings even though he was in the wrong both times. 

For the situation at the police station: There was a gathering of people outside of the police station and I was watching over it to make sure it didn't turn into a protest. A person driving a GMC truck named Jacky started driving inside of PD while there were multiple PD officers telling everyone to back away. The officers started shooting at the truck and killed the driver, you started shooting the cops for no reason (you were not in the same family as anyone there, and no bullets had hit you.) I pulled you up to a roof and asked why you started shooting. You said something along the lines of "everyone else started shooting, so I did too." I checked logs to make sure that you were not hit by any bullets prior to you opening fire. I explained that everyone else doing it is not a valid reason to start shooting. I then said that due to the fact that I had given you two verbal warnings for RDM just over the past hour or two, I would now be issuing you a formal warning for ARDM. I then returned you so I could talk to the truck driver. I gave him a verbal warning for copbait. I was going to talk to the other people involved in the situation but I got carried away with a sit that popped up.

The situation at hospital: It was a few minutes later that I was watching a SRT Sharpshooter named Towelie that had climbed up ontop of spawn, I watched as Molag, a Bloods Kingpin, pulled out their MAC-10 and started shooting at someone. The SRT Sniper then started shooting at the Blood. I watched as the Blood shot back a few times, and then ran inside of Hospital. I watched as Molag healed and bought armor from hospital, less than 10 seconds after being shot by the SRT Sniper. After he left hospital I brought him up to a roof. I asked why he ran inside of hospital (a neutral zone, which he isn't supposed to run into during combat) and healed in the middle of combat. He said that he did that because he didn't think people could get up on the roof. I explained to him how SRT has a special SWEP that lets them climb, and I also explained that just because you think he couldn't have gotten up there, does not mean that you can break rules and combat heal at the hospital. I told him that due to there being multiple sits that night with him breaking rules despite the two verbal warnings and one formal warning that I would be issuing him another formal warning for combat heal.

Honestly you seem like a good guy Molag, I think you just need to read the MOTD more carefully. 

Edited by frog milk

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

19 minutes ago, frog milk said:

-Support

My Side:

Before I get into the two specific situations, I want to explain that I had two sits about an hour prior to these situations where Molag was reported for RDM, both times I was lenient and I gave him verbal warnings even though he was in the wrong both times. 

For the situation at the police station: There was a gathering of people outside of the police station and I was watching over it to make sure it didn't turn into a protest. A person driving a GMC truck named Jacky started driving inside of PD while there were multiple PD officers telling everyone to back away. The officers started shooting at the truck and killed the driver, you started shooting the cops for no reason (you were not in the same family as anyone there, and no bullets had hit you.) I pulled you up to a roof and asked why you started shooting. You said something along the lines of "everyone else started shooting, so I did too." I checked logs to make sure that you were not hit by any bullets prior to you opening fire. I explained that everyone else doing it is not a valid reason to start shooting. I then said that due to the fact that I had given you two verbal warnings for RDM just over the past hour or two, I would now be issuing you a formal warning for ARDM. I then returned you so I could talk to the truck driver. I gave him a verbal warning for copbait. I was going to talk to the other people involved in the situation but I got carried away with a sit that popped up.

The situation at hospital: It was a few minutes later that I was watching a SRT Sharpshooter named Towelie that had climbed up ontop of spawn, I watched as Molag, a Bloods Kingpin, pulled out their MAC-10 and started shooting at someone. The SRT Sniper then started shooting at the Blood. I watched as the Blood shot back a few times, and then ran inside of Hospital. I watched as Molag healed and bought armor from hospital, less than 10 seconds after being shot by the SRT Sniper. After he left hospital I brought him up to a roof. I asked why he ran inside of hospital (a neutral zone, which he isn't supposed to run into during combat) and healed in the middle of combat. He said that he did that because he didn't think people could get up on the roof. I explained to him how SRT has a special SWEP that lets them climb, and I also explained that just because you think he couldn't have gotten up there, does not mean that you can break rules and combat heal at the hospital. I told him that due to there being multiple sits that night with him breaking rules despite the two verbal warnings and one formal warning that I would be issuing him another formal warning for combat heal.

Honestly you seem like a good guy Molag, I think you just need to read the MOTD more carefully. 

-Support

The combat heal was not false at all. Im not sure if you know what combat heal is, but from frogs side of the story you seem to have completely changed your side in order to attempt to get this warn removed. Just because you are saying you thought someone was ardm'ing you doesn't mean you can break a rule. The /report system exist for a reason and you could have made  a staff sit if you believed someone was ardm'ing you and you would have found out who was shooting you and why they were shooting you.  

Now for the ardm warn. Frog makes it pretty clear he believes you were ardm'ing. There is no video for me to see and this warn is just a he said she said situation. But, I have no reason to not believe a fellow staff member who is well respected and is not known for handing out false warns. Our staff members dont just pick random people up and warn them for whatever they feel like. Frog made it clear you broke a rule and you received a warn for it. 

• Like 1

I did not change my side at all I was being shot at from the top of the spawn where frog was sitting with the guy shooting at me and killed me and my friend and he was randomly killing us In the first place and frog did nothing. I spawned again to go to the hospital to get health and armor and he shot at me again when I was on my way to get the armor when I was at the hospital which is supposed to be a neutral place and he shot me so I shot back and when into the hospital to get me health back and when I came out frog pulled me up from the spawn where he was sitting with the guy shooting me letting him shoot people  and he warns me for combat heal even when the guy was mass rdming 

• Head of Staff

He wasn't Mass RDMing. He was shooting people who had guns out and that were shooting other people. I believe he shot you because you had a gun out and you were shooting people. If you have an issue with him and think that he was breaking rules you can feel free to make a Player Report on him.

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

3 hours ago, frog milk said:

-Support

My Side:

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

7 hours ago, frog milk said:

-Support

My Side:

Agreed 

12 hours ago, frog milk said:

-Support

My Side:

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

20 hours ago, frog milk said:

-Support

My Side:

From what I read here it seems like a correct warning and just like frog said maybe just read the rules.

263848494_GoeigoeieFoog.png.bfe56b6101fe0ded7df64479e45f4ae2.png

Denied. Due to a lack of evidence, or for no rules or guidelines being broken by the staff and or player, no action will be taken against them.

Lead Account Manager

Backend Operations | Custom  Jobs | Proud Member since 2017