Kuzon's 31st VCMDR app

kuzon

1) What is your ingame name? :31st CPT ATDO Kuzon 3475

2)
What Regiment are you applying for?:31st Demolition Corps

3)Why do you want to be a Vice Commander of this branch?:31st has been my most played battalion and that's where most of my effort goes i try my best as one the the higher ranking 31st members to get the 31st active and running smoothly. I do think our current VCMDR is great but i think we need another one to help things run more smoothly.I think me being VCMDR would help out our current VCMDR and take some of the load off of him.

4)How much game time do you have on the server?: I have a decent amount  of time on the server i started back in mid june .

5)What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?:The main purpose for a commander of the 31st is to be a role model and take charge when the battalion is called upon.While the commander is doing tryouts/training or RP type stuff he is at the front.He is the one at the front who can make or break the battalion.They're there to make sure the battalion is at its best and also there to pick it up when the battalion isnt doing so good.

6)Why should we trust you to be a commander? :You should trust me to be Vice commander because I'm loyal to the battalion and want to see it grow and become the best battalion it can be.I believe i have proven that i can be a good lead.I will let the 31st have fun but not minge becuase the 31st has been pretty mingey right now.I think it would be good for the battalion to bring a little more discipline.I would work with Caterd to make the battalion better.I havent been demoted or striked at all.

7)How often can you be Online? :I can be online pretty much anyday but saturday but even on saturday i can be on a little bit im usually on for 1-6 hours a day 

8)Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :I have no warnings 

IF9 | Old 31st VCMDR 

On 8/7/2020 at 10:04 AM, RJ_ said:

+Support
Very Acitve
Good Officer
Good Role Model
Decent Application

Good luck Kuzon!

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

On 8/7/2020 at 9:04 AM, RJ_ said:

+Support
Very Acitve
Good Officer
Good Role Model
Decent Application

Good luck Kuzon!

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF

On 8/7/2020 at 3:04 PM, RJ_ said:

+Support
Very Active
Good Officer
Good Role Model
Decent Application

Good luck Kuzon!

Not going to Make this a Neutral as you are Active and work well, However make sure you add a poll!!!

Thanks & Have a Good Day -
Vice Sovereign Kieran / Myn

Edited by Kieran ♡

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁