Stormy's 501st Vice commander application- Denied

Cryosplaysgames

Should Stormy become a 501st Vice Commander?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or No

• Oh hell yeah!
    • NO!

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Stormy

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

501st Vice Commander

3. Why do you want to be a vice commander of this branch?

I want to be a vice commander of the 501st because I want to ensure that the 501st stays at peak preformance. A big reason I want to become vice commander is because I want to help the commander and other vice commander with their duties if it becomes too overburdened. As Vice commander I would make sure all troops have something to do such as patrols, training etc. I will also personally do trainings for the battalion if no officers or NCOs are on. The secondary reason I want to become Vice commander is to make sure all rules of the battalion are followed. As Vice commander I want to make sure there is no mingery in the 501st, ever. I also want to be able to have better connections with other battalions, by that I mean to do trainings with them to make sure everyone is in tip-top shape.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

2-3 weeks

5. What is the Main Purpose of a Vice commander for a branch?

The main purpose, That I believe, a Vice Commander has in their branch is to uphold their battalion and make it look as pristine as possible. Another purpose they have is to have good relations with their troopers in that battalion. Whilst maintaining professionality, they should also be friendly and kind of chummy with the battalion troops. This means doing trainings, assisting with tryouts at any point if needed, and other things. Moreover The responsibilites of the Vice commander is to keep the battalion running like a well oiled machine, and maintain friendly connections withing the battalion

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I've been dedicated to the 501st ever since I had joined it. My alleigance to the 501st is unwavering, and will remain to be unwavering. I have had a lot of experience commanding battalions such as STs, Scouts, and 501st. I've shown that I am not a minge and will carry out my duties with most seriousness. I try to be on everyday unless I have work, or other responsiblities to tend to. I will prove what it takes to be a Vice commander to The Command and the community.

7. How often can you be Online? : 

Almost all day unless work or other related matters

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

No warnings as of my knowledge