Update Some of The Weapons - Denied

DooM Guy

What are you suggesting? - Buff some of the weapons because there trash.

How would this change better the server? - It would make the weapons more fun to use.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - Might over power some weapons

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Everyone

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A

Weapon Buffs:

tfa_nmrih_fubar: 125 damage -> 175 damage 
tfa_nmrih_bcd: 65 damage -> 125 damage (as much as the bat does)
tfa_nmrih_wrench: 65 damage -> 70 damage
tfa_csgo_cz75: 13 bullets ->  16 bullets
tfa_csgo_deagle: 267 RPM ->  275 RPM
tfa_glock: 12 damage -> 22 damage
tfa_tf_re45: 700 RPM -> 750 RPM
tfa_tec9: 27 damage -> 30 damage
tfa_uzi: 20 damage -> 27 damage
tfa_mp7 24 damage -> 34 damage
tfa_winchester73: 66 RPM -> 80 RPM

687515010_Screenshot2021-05-12013101.png.d685e9dcb10c05e7081de12f3296b980.png

-support

Although I see where your coming from on some of these weapons, and I would support it if it was tweaked a bit, but as of now, almost all the weapons being buffed are widely used by D Class, making this update heavily in favor for D Class, and largely against Security/MTF. Some of these buffs are also quite drastic, and would affect other branches more than you might think.

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

59 minutes ago, DooM Guy said:

Only if. 

+Support (On melee weapons) I would like to see melee weapons do more damage after all they have trash hitreg

-Support (On the Guns) Not really needed. 

Edited by Fool
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, DooM Guy said:

As Mythical as a weapon this is, just no. The Foolbar lived its tale. 

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

-Support
Gensec gets destroyed with the current weapons on d class CCs as it is annoying to try and defend d block.  This is Overkill.

1 hour ago, CreameyCheesey said:

-support

Although I see where your coming from on some of these weapons, and I would support it if it was tweaked a bit, but as of now, almost all the weapons being buffed are widely used by D Class, making this update heavily in favor for D Class, and largely against Security/MTF. Some of these buffs are also quite drastic, and would affect other branches more than you might think.

• Like 1

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

Instead of fixing Damage, why dont we focus on fixing the Iron Sights for each weapon. I dont know exactly how to explain it, but whenever I aim down sights, the iron sight (on most guns, especially CSGO guns), takes up the entire Line of Sight of what im shooting at and I have no idea what Im aiming at anymore. My gun literally takes up the entire Line of Sight when I aim down (especially on the FAL and P90)

3 hours ago, [GL] Zeus said:

-Support
Gensec gets destroyed with the current weapons on d class CCs as it is annoying to try and defend d block.  This is Overkill.

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

4 hours ago, Fool said:

Only if. 

+Support (On melee weapons) I would like to see melee weapons do more damage after all they have trash hitreg

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

5 hours ago, [GL] Zeus said:

-Support

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

-support
Literally almost every gun suggestion is used by D-class and D-class CC's. They already give gensec a hard time as it is, in my opinion D-block is already balanced and it's very hard to keep that balance, why threaten that when it's already pretty balanced.

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

+ support

- Realistically gensec only have a hard time when they are not active but when they are active they hold D-block easily. 

-  Also lets be honest if a security cc hops online there is no chance D-class are going to get through D-block even with multiple D-class . And we all know there has been a huge amount of security CCs that have been purchased recently. I feel the melee buffs in damage are a good option however the weapon damage should stay the same.

Edited by Dang
  • Like 3

55 minutes ago, Dang said:

+ support

- Realistically gensec only have a hard time when they are not active but when they are active they hold D-block easily. 

-  Also lets be honest if a security cc hops online there is no chance D-class are going to get through D-block even with multiple D-class . And we all know there has been a huge amount of security CCs that have been purchased recently. I feel the melee buffs in damage are a good option however the weapon damage should stay the same.

CI CMDR / CA

lolrip_2_75.png.dc1d08f4d907c816d920de2b5132ac58.png

On 8/5/2020 at 10:59 PM, Fool said:

Only if. 

On 8/5/2020 at 10:00 PM, DooM Guy said:

0-0

Current : 
Former : Nu7 COL, HSU Founder (I wrote the SOP so I'm very important clearly), Nu7 MAJ x 2, E11 2LT, SCP Senior Mod, TTT SA, JvS Admin, TS Support 3,  HSU Commissar (💀), RRH Guardian 01
 default_8be418cb-c616-4f46-8ad7-5070b0e81aec_2.jpg.60c85fe9470c071c4e72b026f7a76494.jpg

All of these are D-class weapons mostly used by them.

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

+Support

d-class should receive a few buffs when a CC has an NLR timer of only 30 seconds less than security but will die in 8 bullets or 1-2 shotgun shots

Was Nu7 2LT

Shot Once

Was a Nu7 MSGT

also was a CI Captain once

On 8/6/2020 at 12:40 AM, Scoron said:

Instead of fixing Damage, why dont we focus on fixing the Iron Sights for each weapon. I dont know exactly how to explain it, but whenever I aim down sights, the iron sight (on most guns, especially CSGO guns), takes up the entire Line of Sight of what im shooting at and I have no idea what Im aiming at anymore. My gun literally takes up the entire Line of Sight when I aim down (especially on the FAL and P90)

there is a fix for this and I fixed a couple of the weapons but most of the weapons are 8+ years old and do not have bones associated with their models, those of which are important for ironsights.

Edited by Bread

lol, lmao even

-Support

Here are my thoughts on each of the listed items. 

Keep in mind that I don't have experience every weapon on this list here.

Fubar - While I personally have no experience using this weapon myself, 125 base damage is in itself, huge even considering the server's damage modifier. When buffing weapons of any sort, 50 damage is huge. There isn't anything that I'm aware of to justify such as  huge buff.
BCD - I am unaware of what weapon this is so I have no thoughts on it.
Wrench - The wrench is a tool I have a lot of experience with. It so happens that the wrench is one of the many tools that Maintenance gets access to. The damage output of the wrench is fine. It actually has more base damage than the Sledgehammer tool that we get, making it the strongest melee tool Maintenance has access to. The only people that use these (that im aware of) are Maintenance and D-class. Its a very fast attacking melee weapon with a quick to use charged attack. The wrench is probably the strongest melee weapon that any d-class can get.
Cz75  - This is a buff I'm fine with. For a little bit, Technical had access to this weapon so I had personal experience with this gun. The three extra bullets will give the users a little bit more combat time before they need to reload.
Deagle - Assuming this is the Deagle you can buy in the armory, have experience with using this gun. The increase in RPM felt rather small so I did some math.  The Deagle goes from  4.45 shots per second to 4.583333. The only actually situation where this change would have any actual difference would be if you are spam firing for 10 seconds straight. In which case, you would be able to fire out 1 more bullet compared to the current Deagle. This change will have no actual effect so I don't see a need to change it other than for value aesthetics.
Glock  - I have a lot of experience using this gun on d-class. Something to keep in mind that this is one of the two guns you can buy while on D-class Supplier so any adjustments should consider how it compared with the other supplier gun. The Glock is incredibly accurate, like extremely accurate. Along with that you get access to I believe 20 shots a magazine. Its a longer lasting, better handling gun in comparison to the other Supplier gun. The other gun has 7 bullets in the magazine and is a close firing, burst damage pistol. While I do agree that the Glock could take a small damage buff, something like 12 --> 15/16 would be reasonable.
Re45 - I have completely no experience using this weapon however do keep in mind that buffing this will increase its fire rate from 11.6 bullets per second to 12.5.
Tec9 - I have no experience using the Tec9 so I have no thoughts on this weapon.
Uzi  - I have experience with the Uzi, it used to be a weapon for the Containment Engineer class. With its fast rate of fire, adjusting damage will have a larger effect on the DPS.  While its current DPS output is balanced, I wouldn't be opposed to a small damage buff. I would be fine with buffing the Uzi from 20 ---> 22 damage but buffing the damage from 20 ---> 27 is too much.
Mp7 - I have a decent amount of experience using this weapon. Assuming this is the scoped Mp# weapon, the damage output is perfectly fine. Scoped, its designed to be a semi-auto ranged weapon while still serving as a decent close-range tool.
Winchester73  -  I've had experience with this weapon and I find the Winchester to be balanced as is. It doesn't have a fast firing rate however, the Winchester has great accuracy, making it excel at a distance. This gun's purpose is to reliably support at a distance, not fight up front.

These are my thoughts on the suggested changes. If I got anything wrong let me know.

On 8/5/2020 at 7:18 PM, CreameyCheesey said:

-support

On 8/6/2020 at 5:59 AM, Jack (utility one) said:

-support
Literally almost every gun suggestion is used by D-class and D-class CC's. They already give gensec a hard time as it is, in my opinion D-block is already balanced and it's very hard to keep that balance, why threaten that when it's already pretty balanced.

On 8/5/2020 at 8:56 PM, [GL] Zeus said:

-Support

Here's what I have to say in response.

I do agree that most of the guns on this list are for D-Class as that's what I made this list for, to buff D-Class a little. I know most CC's use these guns and people don't want them to make them more powerful, but here's the problem.

When you main D-Class like me, the weapons become boring and feel like pee shooters when you compare them to what gensec has. Whenever a gensec CC hops on and comes to D-Block. All the chances that we just had of escaping or almost 0. Unless if CI comes out of their hobbit hole and raids D-Block. Tbh I think gensec need a nerf. I've seen 4 D-Class CC's rush one gensec CC, and then D-Class CC's got crushed because gensec get a Negev and we get Cz. But when I'm not rioting or attacking I mainly hang out in D-Block but EVEN THAT GETS BORING. 

I don't really know what else to say so here's a meme

2020-01-27_19_46_45.png.1466c282d3a9d3817f9e7c36f2daf092.png

Edited by DooM Guy

687515010_Screenshot2021-05-12013101.png.d685e9dcb10c05e7081de12f3296b980.png