General Suggestion - Buff the damage of the sword for SCP-076-2 - Accepted

What are you suggesting? - The sword on SCP-076-2 needs to be updated in order to do more damage so that the SCP in question can remain a viable threat to the Foundation and earn its ranking as not only a Gold level donator job, but as a well known and extremely dangerous Keter Level SCP. While I don't know exactly what might be a perfect balancing point for the damage output of the sword should be, but I think the sword should get, at the very least, a double in damage from 120 Damage a swing to 200-240, preferably 240, damage a swing to make it a threat to every Foundation personnel rather than a nuisance to be dealt with and discarded.

How would this change better the server? - The change to the SCP would make the SCP more viable to play, makes the threat of the SCP being breached more of an actual threat, and give those who have donated a better class to pick over other SCPs such as 939(s) and 682. Furthermore, it will make the experience of those less skilled on the class greater and give them a fighting chance while giving seasoned players a better advantage against the Foundation for longer lasting and more extensive breaches. Lastly, in its current state, most classes in the game are able to take quite a few hits from his sword and survive, including D Class expert - Them having an HP pool of 125 lets them survive a hit with 5 health remaining, the same goes for the starter Gensec class Security OFC - and anything above to survive multiple hits with some on the extreme end of the HP pool having to take over 5 consecutive hits to kill, making it near impossible for the SCP to survive even small groups of MTF assaulting at once, regardless of the skill of MTF, the collective HP pool of all of the MTF, and the weaponry of the MTF.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - The change to the sword damage can make the SCP a very dangerous SCP to fight against and make those who do not coordinate properly against him to die and discourage MTF from trying to fight against them. This is furthered by when highly skilled players make it into places like LCZ and make it extremely difficult for MTF to terminate the SCP. Furthermore, it could, in extreme cases with a collaborative effort of either D class or CI, cause a Defcon 1 scenario due to most SCPs getting into certain sections of the Foundation and making it almost impossible to be able to properly stop any breaches.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - The change will benefit mainly those with Gold donation ranking or higher so they can have a viable alternative to the other SCPs in captivity and give a larger incentive to those under the rank of Gold to donate to get to the higher rank or upgrade their current rank in order to play as the SCP. Furthermore, it can give Event team members a better suited melee weapon to use for events on dangerous SCPs or personnel and give CI a better tool for causing Chaos among the Foundation site.

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A

Edited by Thomas The Thermonuclear Bomb

+Support

Sword man shouldn't have to hit some classes like the Omi-9 juggernaut 5 times in order to kill it or not even be able to 1 shot an SO

Edited by Ritz

Was Nu7 2LT

Shot Once

Was a Nu7 MSGT

also was a CI Captain once

5 hours ago, Ritz said:

+Support

Sword man shouldn't have to hit some classes like the Omi-9 juggernaut 5 times in order to kill it or not even be able to 1 shot an SO

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

6 hours ago, Ritz said:

+Support

5 hours ago, Gunther said:

The OG weapon was an instant kill weapon, why does this weapon not get the same treatment? Make it do at least 1000 damage or more.

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

+Support, but please make it a seperate SWEP, ET also uses the current sword and it being instakill in the future would be hampering.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

40 minutes ago, Falxen said:

+Support, but please make it a seperate SWEP, ET also uses the current sword and it being instakill in the future would be hampering.

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

+support I would love a damage buff in my opinion mabye like 2 shot a om9 jug just so it isn’t just a more powerful 682 because he also has a kill swep and he has too take less damage too  be traqd then for you too die so 076-02 would just become more powerful then 682 so more damage but not a kill swep

+ Support, Id suggest maybe a buff to like 175-200, so we arent one shotting operatives that  have 100-125 lol

Current : 
Former : Nu7 COL, HSU Founder (I wrote the SOP so I'm very important clearly), Nu7 MAJ x 2, E11 2LT, SCP Senior Mod, TTT SA, JvS Admin, TS Support 3,  HSU Commissar (💀), RRH Guardian 01
 default_8be418cb-c616-4f46-8ad7-5070b0e81aec_2.jpg.60c85fe9470c071c4e72b026f7a76494.jpg

+/- support. I do think he needs a buff but this aint it 

-support for he do not need to be a one shot type of sweep. Heres why SCP-076-2 needs to be a challenge not a unstoppable force 

+support I think the right kind buff will be raising his HP a bit 

The old E11 CMDR Jay 

+Support

076-02 is deemed a Keter Class- yet all I see is a guy who tries to kill with a sword that can’t even hit a man. And when he does he doesn’t do much. This will make him more of a threat and more viable to actually stop him from breaching. 

[SCP-RP] Retired: CI RND DHOR/RA/CIN,  Engineer/OS, Omi9 Maj, SET.

[IMP-RP] Previous: CMO Captain, SFL, Tank VCMDR Shock VCMDR GMVIII

Officially Married to Mary 2/23/23

EMPRESS OF D-BLOCK

23 hours ago, icee jay said:

+/- support. I do think he needs a buff but this aint it 

-support for he do not need to be a one shot type of sweep. Heres why SCP-076-2 needs to be a challenge not a unstoppable force 

+support I think the right kind buff will be raising his HP a bit 

An HP buff wouldn't be as useful as a sword damage buff because it doesnt reduce the DPS against you/help kill the people shooting at you, bringing it back to the reason why he needs a buff in the first place. He cant reduce the DPS/people shooting so he'd die at the same pace, albeit might take a little longer.

@Rektify Will love this

Mega +support

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif