• No (please reply too)

Rank You are Applying For: Captain

In-Game Name: Cravplay

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:100870323

Current Rank: Lieutenant

How long have you been in your current rank?: 4 Weeks now

What timezone are you in?: BST

How many Warns do you have?: 0

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): Well first let's start off by saying I am applying for captain so I can expand my role and responsibility as a PD low command member. I will be continuing my normal PD command duties by doing TeamSpeak checks, making sure people have the right body groups, weapons, cars and also dealing with reports. I am a former Major in PD so that obviously means I was a captain at one point and was able to handle the job due to me getting accepted and not demoted. I like to say I'm active due to me being on weird hours (generally either early BST or very late BST) but the new shift clock will show that I am on the lieutenant job regularly, I do balance out my other departments but I make sure not to go inactive on lieutenant. I do regular Teamspeak checks when I am on duty and if they don't have TeamSpeak I will help them as much as I can do. I like to make PD thing that command is a role model so that would mean I have to act professional and look good. I am more obliged to train cadets when there is no other sergeant on as I have to do it. I never mass promote nor do I ever mass demote, I only promote when the officer is doing above standards and know quite much about the PD eg. Are they in TeamSpeak? eg. Are they in a patrol room? Do they understand clearly what to do? eg. How to arrest someone, How to use radio, knows when to use Lethal force and non lethal force. Do they know their 10 Codes eg. 10-4 10-20 10-9 10-80 10-38 10-7/10-8 and finally Can they follow simple orders eg. "PD do not move into bank wait for SWAT/ARU to arrive, please secure the perimeter. I also always make sure the OFC's have a ridealong and if they don't, I will get someone or I will be their ridealong. I am a very calm and kind person and never gets out of hand, I never shout at a lower rank or even higher rank, I am a very collective person and always let other people talk before me, I will give advice to the lower ranks or even higher ranks if possible, If someone needs support, I'll give them support. I always follow the SOP and rules laid out by high command and can promise that you won't have problems with me. In the end, I think I am more than capable of handling Captain because I am a very respectful Lieutenant and never get out of hand. I hope to continue to help out and be a good command member. Thank you for reading this.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

2 x Retired SCO19 Deputy Chief Constable

4 hours ago, jackyman21 said:

+support

very professional

very helpful

good role model

• Like 1

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

4 hours ago, jackyman21 said:

+support

very professional

very helpful

good role model

+He's a nice guy and fun to be around
+He knows what he's doing and does it well
+Enough time as LT
+Deserves CPT

• Like 1

No it's not "Nano" or "Noah" it's just "Nao"

EX S.W.A.T Commander