Blue Birds EO

Mark001

What is your ingame name?: Blue Bird

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:128867149

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Midshipman

What specialty are you applying for?: EO

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Grand Moff Tarkin

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for? The way i can improve the 31st is by hosting tryouts to increase numbers and pressure activity on non active people. i will also try to help the battalion in any needed situation and i will make sure i try my hardest to help the battalion in any needed way possible.

Why should you be trusted with this position?: i should be trusted because i have had command positions before on the milrp server as a CPT, i also have helped build servers and have never betray anyone in a harming way, unless its a joking way.

Why do you want this rank?: i want this rank because there is next to no EO and very slim numbers on 31st and i just wanna help out, i also heard the SOP needs help and i can help on that.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: yes

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?:  Engineering officers are in charge of the ship structure and technology. This job comes with great responsibility you will be in charge of supervising the 31st. Your job will be to make sure the ship is in good health and any issues can be solved quickly. Some of your jobs will also be to use and create weapons and make new items for the Empire to use. Doing this you must make sure that all operations are kept safe and that the 31st personnel are informed of the ship's eceptations. 

Taken from the SOP in the EO section of the specialty's, i have read over it and i know what my responsibility's are.

Police RP (retired): Staff | PD Major | SWAT MSGT | Blaze President

Imperial RP (retired): Naval Commodore | Staff & Gamemaster

Military RP (retired): USMC Captain | DI LT | kamikaze pilot

+/- support

+ supports

-I know him from a different server

-nice guy

-active

-supports

-A bit mingey

-tends not to take order all to well

~Chief Engineering Officer Droz

Edited by Droz(Fish)

Its not a war crime if your not caught!

Death solves all problems - No man, no problems.

ACCEPTED

Naval Command has decided to accept your application. Contact the CEO for more information.

𝗜𝗺𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗹𝗥𝗣 𝗦𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗿 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗧𝗲𝗮𝗺 - 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗔𝗱𝗺𝗶𝗻

• Timm locked this topic