3 members have voted

1. 1. Am I fit for the role of EO?

• Yes.
    • No.

What is your ingame name?: Commodore RJ 

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:6478092

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Commodore

What specialty are you applying for?: Engineering 

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Darth Vader | Grand Moff Tarkin

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for? 31st has been lacking with activity recently and I will be able to improve that, we currently have no EOs other than the CEO, with this rank I could improve the relations with 31st and Naval and add more role play for both of the regiments. I would be able to help with any SOP work and guidelines, I could both in force and conduct tryouts for the battalion, which I am already familiar with. I would also attempt to give the 31st more to do such as passive RP or sort out some SIMs for them.

Why should you be trusted with this position?: I should be trusted as I am currently a Low command member, I was the Old 31st Vice Commander so I have experience with this branch, I was a previous CAO so I have experience with balancing Naval and a specialty and I have proven I am good at it, I was the old Vice Marshal. 

Why do you want this rank?: So that I can help command with reviving the branch, there is a lack of EOs at the moment so I can fill them spots. I want to improve this branch as much as I can and add more for them.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Yes, I understand.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: To help 31st as much as possible in growing and becoming the best of the best and enforce more RP for the entire battalion.

𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡 | 𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣 
sasuke GIF

+support

-Low command shows responsibility

-Nice guy

-Major experience with the battalion

-Great app as well

~ Chief Engineering Officer Droz

Edited by Droz(Fish)

Its not a war crime if your not caught!

Death solves all problems - No man, no problems.

• Manager
11 hours ago, Naval Joe said:

+ Support

- Has leadership skills

- Good relationship with 31st

- Fit for Engineering Officer

- Application is short

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

ACCEPTED

Naval Command has decided to accept your application. Contact the CEO for more information.

𝗜𝗺𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗹𝗥𝗣 𝗦𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗿 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗧𝗲𝗮𝗺 - 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗔𝗱𝗺𝗶𝗻

• Timm locked this topic