LTAP ban appeal- Denied

Baconator22

1. Steam Name: Baconator22

2. Ingame Name: ST PVT Bacon 8340

3. SteamID:ย 76561198262344730 (64)ย STEAM_0:0:151039501 (normal)

4. Ban Length:2 days

5. Admin that Banned you: Unknown

6. Reason for Ban: LTAP

7. Dispute: So I was banned for LTAP when I was never brought into a sit, I was laying in bed offline from gmod, and never got reasoning or confirmation from who banned me on the ImperialRP server. I am clueless on my ban and what I did that deserved punishment. ๐Ÿ˜•ย 

+/- From me, it was me that banned/warned you.
I was told from your other fried that you pressed the Hyperspace button, then you KTAPed, then I brought you and as soon as you were brought, you poofed. It was actually Tucker that banned you. You can ask him too, as soon you were brought, you left, but you could of been already leaving, so IDK, leaving it at Nuetralย 

Currently SM Josh 1B65 | Trooper Josh 1T
"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better then a master of one"
Recently retired USM CPT, Deputy Head Dispatcher, Police RP Moderator, POL Level 10 (High Com),ย CPTย Josh 1L65 and SCU SGTย Josh 1R65ย |ย Staffing: Ex Senior Moderator IMPRP -ย Retiredย Moderator PRP x2, MILRP -ย Retired Event team IMPRP, MILRP | Biggest Ranks: Retired Storm Trooper Vice Commander -ย Retired COL USMC MARSOC and FORECON Head - CPT+ in all branch's of US in MILRP - Experience in 9 different Departments PRP |ย Member Since late 2018
ย 

As Josh said as soon as we broughtย you left and as you also killed yourelf right after the hyperspaceย button was pressed and another person telling us that you were the guy that pressed it. If it just wereย bad timing and that it crashed or something like that i'm sorry about that and i don't mind you geting un banned.

ย 

Edited by Tucker.

| Ex Imperial Senior Admin / Ex Imperial Navy Rear Admiral |

-Supportย 

You were warned for pushing the hyperspace button and proceeded to leave, hence the LTAP.

also by the time it takes for this appeal to be accepted youโ€™ll already be unbanned.

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย Rย Imperial RP General =-=ย Retired GM-SNR Admin =-=ย Staff of the month Oct. 2020

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย Shock VCMDR/CMDRย ย |ย  January 23 - August 29thย 

-Support

• You were warned for pressing the button and as soon as you were brought you killed yourself and left
  • You're honestly lucky KTAP wasn't added on to that warn

Retired Superadmin ||ย Member since 2016

Retired ImperialRP High Command

On 8/6/2020 at 12:04 AM, Felix said:

-Support

• You were warned for pressing the button and as soon as you were brought you killed yourself and left
  • You're honestly lucky KTAP wasn't added on to that warn

ย 

๐—œ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ฅ๐—ฃ ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ง๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บ - ๐—›๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ ๐—”๐—ฑ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป

ย