SO SubLT Connors resignation

Connor748291

As of August 4th, 2020 at 16:00 I hereby resign my position both as a Security Officer and a Sub Lieutenant in the Imperial Navy. Certain things in my life have come up that have made it no longer viable to hold this position. Thank you to those of you that made it a fun, enjoyable experience and though I do not anticipate ever coming back, you never know. I will likely remain on the server as an ST for the next week but I do not want the commitment of being in a battalion. 

Edited by Connor748291

thank you for your time and dedication as an SO, best of luck on your future endeavors 

• Like 1

R Imperial RP General =-= Retired GM-SNR Admin =-= Staff of the month Oct. 2020

Shock VCMDR/CMDR  |  January 23 - August 29th 

Aww come on dude, you cant do this to me

Currently SM Josh 1B65 | Trooper Josh 1T
"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better then a master of one"
Recently retired USM CPT, Deputy Head Dispatcher, Police RP Moderator, POL Level 10 (High Com), CPT Josh 1L65 and SCU SGT Josh 1R65 | Staffing: Ex Senior Moderator IMPRP - Retired Moderator PRP x2, MILRP - Retired Event team IMPRP, MILRP | Biggest Ranks: Retired Storm Trooper Vice Commander - Retired COL USMC MARSOC and FORECON Head - CPT+ in all branch's of US in MILRP - Experience in 9 different Departments PRP | Member Since late 2018

• 2 weeks later...