Should Amy Be trial mod  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Should Amy Be trial mod

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: OG Amy

What is your steam name?: SwiftyAmy

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:122392770

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) im staff in a few discord server with over 50+ members

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 2018 to 2019 

What date did you make your forums account? September 1st 2019

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Platinum 

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 

image.png.a2bcd40604490a417abd7f001d360ddd.png

Have you donated? yes

What rank are you applying for? trail mod

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? no only community i have been an admin for are discord server 

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: yes

Timezone: Central Daylight Time

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): n/a

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) after being in the community for so long i want to take a step up and help the community by becoming a staff member to prove myself i went a whole month without getting a warning  as instructed by a few people before going for staff again i wanna be a mod cause i wanna be on for the late nights where there are a ton of players on still but no admins are present to take sits or there is only one staff member taking sits and gets overwhelmed im active on the server being on almost  everyday and active i wanna help out the community and keep the server fun and keep the server clean and rule break free to make sure new people have a good time on the server mostly everybody knows me  and im in good standings with alot of people if accepted into staff you will not be dissipointed with my performance  

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit  all they do is curse at you? 

if i catch somebody mass RDMing i would bring them ontop of a roof away from other players asking them why they are just mass rdming people once they start to curse at me i would tell them to calm down and lets talk it out asking again on why he is mass rdming if he continues to swear and cuss at me i would proceed to mute them and tell them again to calm down asking them again why they are mass rdming i would then check logs to see  if any of there kills where legit upon seeing them just killing random people i  would check there warns on how many they have before warning them for mass RDM before putting them back down and then unmuteing them  and going on with my staff sits 

-Support

-You have pretty high warns, and most of them are pretty recent you got 7 in 1 month (May) 

- You have been warned multiple times for Player Disrespect and Staff Disrespect 

-The last question is also wrong towards the end according to the staff handbook  Mass RDM is a 5 day ban, and Staff Diss would be a 600 second jail. Yet you said you just let the player down

Best Of Luck!

Signature.png

1 hour ago, Masterson said:

-Support

-You have pretty high warns, and most of them are pretty recent you got 7 in 1 month (May) 

- You have been warned multiple times for Player Disrespect and Staff Disrespect 

-The last question is also wrong towards the end according to the staff handbook  Mass RDM is a 5 day ban, and Staff Diss would be a 600 second jail. Yet you said you just let the player down

Best Of Luck!

Cammy_Signature_1.png

+Support 

+Active 

+Well Known

+Good App  

-High Warns 

Just calm down with the staff and player diss and I know from the last week a lot of people have be dissing you but report them to staff and try not to get angry. I hope you get staff and wish you luck!!

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

2 hours ago, Masterson said:

-Support

Best Of Luck!

yeah you’ve had way too many warnings too recently and you don’t respect other players very often I haven’t had good experiences with you i game personally 

3 hours ago, Masterson said:

-Support

Best Of Luck!

PD

2 hours ago, John Newsom said:

+Support 

+Active 

+Well Known

+Good App  

-High Warns 

Just calm down with the staff and player diss and I know from the last week a lot of people have be dissing you but report them to staff and try not to get angry. I hope you get staff and wish you luck!!

8 hours ago, Masterson said:

-Support

Best Of Luck!

One of the most important things to remember in staff is to be respectful and keep your chill

And sometimes you could lose your temper 

Good luck Mate!

9 hours ago, Masterson said:

-Support

Best Of Luck!

-Support

Best Of Luck!

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

-Support

Best Of Luck!

I Agree, sadly thats just a lot of warns & Loses temper a lot

PoliceRP SMTHead Admin | Head Of Support

10 hours ago, Masterson said:

-Support

Best Of Luck!

Largest Mammal On GamingLight

10 hours ago, Masterson said:

-Support

Best Of Luck!

Sorry but I'm going to have to -Support as I agree with what Masterson said. 
Your warns are just to high and the warns are too serious to let them go.
I think your history of player diss and staff diss would not accommodate the staff team at all and the warns are very recent. 
You said you are staff on a discord that is not of this community with 50+ people on it. 

I want to see some pretty serious change from you in the distant future for me to consider +supporting a future app.

No it's not "Nano" or "Noah" it's just "Nao"

EX S.W.A.T Commander

14 hours ago, Masterson said:

-Support

Best Of Luck!

On 8/4/2020 at 5:04 PM, John Newsom said:

+Support 

+Active 

+Well Known

+Good App  

-High Warns 

|Police Sergeant | Delta Squad Reserves | 

22 hours ago, Nao said:

I think your history of player diss and staff diss would not accommodate the staff team at all and the warns are very recent. 
You said you are staff on a discord that is not of this community with 50+ people on it. 

I want to see some pretty serious change from you in the distant future for me to consider +supporting a future app.

Reasons above, nothing personal and good-luck!

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

*-support

Nothing personal but your warns are to high, and include every sort of diss that is possible to warn for. The staff team dose not need someone who is going to lose their temper when dealing with a sit. Like Masterson said. If you can really prove to  change, then I will +support a future application. But I cannot +support this one. 

I wish you the best of luck.

On 8/4/2020 at 10:04 AM, John Newsom said:

+Support 

+Active 

+Well Known

+Good App  

-High Warns 

The last question could also use a lot of work

On 8/5/2020 at 9:12 AM, Nao said:

Signature.png

On 8/4/2020 at 1:29 PM, Masterson said:

-Support

Best Of Luck!

Carrots_LT_COL.png

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

Staffing in another community is not allowed, even if it is a Discord server.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP Manager