[GL] Nati

Do you want me to become vice sovereign  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want me to become vice sovereign

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

SHG Senior Guard Nati

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Royal Guard

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

i want to lead the battalion and make sure all of the Royal Guards doing their job from protecting the VIP to Taking Orders and Do not disrespect other people or Break our Rules i Also want to help my commander and i have alot of trust and got recommended by my commander to do so i think i am more then enough capable to lead alone my Sovereign was on LOA and we had no problem with me being around and leading for some time

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

over 1w

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

Then they lead their commands through operations to mission accomplishment. Under mission command, commanders drive the operations process. Commanders use influencing leadership actions, normally issuing broad guidance rather than detailed directions or orders. For Example: Keep an eye on our Royal Guards Make sure they protect our VIP and doing stuff like regular training or Cadets Training and making sure that everyone follow the Rules that we have .

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander?

i never been minging as royal guard i have been promoted massively and i gained trust in my battalion i have never broken one rule in our battalion i never broke any rules on purpose i have trust from people from other battalions i have even trust from some of high command.

7. How often can you be Online?

From 10 PM to 6 am GMT +3 (its GMT +2 in the winter) 

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?)

None

Edited by [GL] Nati
  • Sad 1

-support for now. Nati dont get me wrong your great at your job i just think this app is a little rushed and has little to no effort into it. If you were to add more to this and have your answers be longer than my opinion will change but for now its -support 

SCPRP Former Head Of Medical Staff | "I was hom" | PhD in botching surgeries
ImperialRP Former 69th Medical Corps Senior Commander and Former Commander "What do you mean the patient needs to have a spine to survive?"-Some researcher (probably)  Former ImperialRP Senior Admin
CERTIFIED MEDIC MAIN

-support

I'm not trying to be mean but the application look rush and you didn't add a poll.

Don't let anyone stop you from being who you are. You are better then them and they don't have the power to stop or control you. I always believe in you.

-Support

-Rushed Application

-Didn't add poll 

• Like 1

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

5 minutes ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

-Support

-Rushed Application

-Didn't add poll 

Drayton

Former DT ØSC01/SH8 l Former IC VCOM Scorch l Former Iden Versio l Former SHGO Drayton

First Inferno Squad Senior Commander

“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.” ― G.K. Chesterton

On 8/4/2020 at 3:53 PM, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

-Support

-Rushed Application

-Didn't add poll 

Police RP (retired): Staff | PD Major | SWAT MSGT | Blaze President

Imperial RP (retired): Naval Commodore | Staff & Gamemaster

Military RP (retired): USMC Captain | DI LT | kamikaze pilot