False RDM Warn- Denied

Pepperoni_Nips

Your In-game: OG Forgan Meeman

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:233723961

The admin's name in-game:  SupremeChow UMC

The admin's steam name (If you know it): SupremeChow UMC

What warning did you receive:  FailRp | RDM x3

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): https://imgur.com/ShtcMnT

Why do you think this warn was false: I was basing and killed a police officer for pulling a weapon on me.  Someone was around the cop as he was killed and he was a witness. He could have called the police on me and the police could have raided my base. I was making sure there were no witnesses and had to kill someone to protect myself.

Any extra information:

-Support

You cannot just kill someone because you think they are going to call the cops on you, you left out the last kill. And I do not think that chow would have warned u for killing the cop. But I would like to see chows side. For now this is a -support

-Support

Okay, I can't show damage logs since this was during the 2x $ event before server restart,  but in logs it showed Forgan AWPING from the OG base within parking garage on the third floor, it was a calm morning and I was surprised to see 3 RDM sits back to back to back, I investigated and found out it was Forgan, when I brought him to a sit, he explained that there was a rule in the MOTD  saying that you can kill witnesses to murders/crimes , I asked him where in the MOTD it said that and he said someone in his family had told him, since there is no rule in the MOTD saying you can just randomly kill witnesses to murder I added the FailRP in there as-well. His argument was that, since there is no rule against it how can I enforce it. 

5q3NfnC.png