Possible stun gun- Denied

JakeTheJew

GIVEN PERMISSION BY SHOCK COMMAND

Job Name: Shock Trooper, Shock Special Task Force, Shock Officer, Shock Vice commander, Shock Commander

Changes Wishing to be Made to this Class: I wish for the e-11 stun gun ( rw_sw_stun_e11 ) To be added.
-It would reduce the time of long drawn out chases that waste shocks time
-Would be easier to catch people trying to go up to bridge/ passing check points
-Easier to catch AOS targets and mingy CCs
-Anyone who abuses it would be met with strict punishment from officer+

• Like 1

SCPRP|  Nu-7 2LT Greg
Imperial RP | Retired Shock Vice Commander,  Retired Naval Lieutenant 

+Support 

Reasons stated in the post. 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

MAJOR PLUS SUPPORT

THE ARREST BATON IS BROKEN (WE LITERALLY CANNOT CATCH PEOPLE WHO ARE RUNNING AWAY FROM US UNLESS WE GET IN FRONT OF THEM WHICH CAN BE VERY HARD AT TIMES)

-would help us catch mingey custom classes

-would assist us in catching mingey apprentices who abuse force leap, people with speed boosts, ETC...

-My idea would be to only allow SGT+ to use it, if abused it would be an immediate removal from shock, so abuse of this is out of the question and it wont be tolerated within shock (if this gets accepted)

R Imperial RP General =-= Retired GM-SNR Admin =-= Staff of the month Oct. 2020

Shock VCMDR/CMDR  |  January 23 - August 29th 

16 minutes ago, Stone Man said:

MAJOR PLUS SUPPORT

THE ARREST BATON IS BROKEN (WE LITERALLY CANNOT CATCH PEOPLE WHO ARE RUNNING AWAY FROM US UNLESS WE GET IN FRONT OF THEM WHICH CAN BE VERY HARD AT TIMES)

-would assist us in catching mingey apprentices who abuse force leap, people with speed boosts, ETC...

-My idea would be to only allow SGT+ to use it, if abused it would be an immediate removal from shock, so abuse of this is out of the question and it wont be tolerated within shock (if this gets accepted)

I would litterlly join shock if thus got implemented 

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

3 hours ago, Stone Man said:

MAJOR PLUS SUPPORT

4 hours ago, Stone Man said:

MAJOR PLUS SUPPORT

Retired Grand Inquisitor l Retired Head Admin l Retired SWAT Command l Retired SNR Admin l Retired EMS Command 

10 hours ago, Stone Man said:

MAJOR PLUS SUPPORT

Former 501st Commander

10 hours ago, Stone Man said:

MAJOR PLUS SUPPORT

You could also try the taser from Police RP since that one is very effective

𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡 | 𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣 
sasuke GIF

• 1 month later...

DENIED

Unfortunately, we do not feel that this suggestion is suitable for implementation into the server. Please wait at least 2 Weeks before suggesting this again.

*SMT reserves the right to reverse this decision at any time, even after the suggested contents addition to the server*

hotshot manager.png