SwiftyApex

Your In-game: OG Amy

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:122392770

The admin's name in-game: Voxis

The admin's steam name (If you know it): STEAM_0:0:53787030

What warning did you receive:  FailRP

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): 

image.png.cc1cabc71a881d01295526b9610f5dca.png

Why do you think this warn was false: so to start the reason for those two getting killed infront of spawn is that they have had a history all day following me around as they followed me from the end of pd to spawn and when i turn around they stopped and where just being annoying also during the time they were  going as far as to changing there name to my name to hunt me so i adverted the backup adverts and they both end up dieing the cop then pulls up to where shots are fired and from where he was coming from saw me kill 2 people as im walking away i see them stop so im sitting there watching them not moving once the cop gets outand looks at me i pull out my negev and push them cause the cop saw me kill them as i pushed them he called out over radio and according to him *proximity* chat that shots where being fired  but he saw me kill them anyway so i was not gonna get arrested and or shot and i was assuming they called backup so i kill the cop that got out of his car and the car that pulled up behind him 

Any extra information: i have a video of the sitation  from the time i fired on the two guys and from when the cop got out of his car and looked right at me after i was walking away

Edited by SwiftyApex

+SUPPORT

Warn was made out of false judgement on my side. Night was pretty stressful and after watching the video closer I seen where the warn is in fact false. 

So, I vote to have it removed. 

• Dislike 1

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

1 hour ago, Phil said:

+support

staff who issued warn confirmed it was false, mistakes happen!

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

• Head of Staff
9 hours ago, ~ vσxιs ~ said:

+SUPPORT

Warn was made out of false judgement on my side. Night was pretty stressful and after watching the video closer I seen where the warn is in fact false. 

So, I vote to have it removed. 

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

Accepted

Go into the ban panel (at the top it says ban) sign in, go to your profile, go to your warn and click appeal. Fill the information out and in the description put the link to this in it.

• Like 1

spacer.png